Yaya - bit of a tart?

Barntonblue said:
I think Paddy V comes in for some unfair criticism on this board.
He has been THE stand out performer in the Europa Lge this season and I bet he's chomping at the bit to get stuck in again in the Premier League.

Keep plugging away Paddy lad and ignore the cretins that hate on you

Wait... Are we talking about the SLOWER Europa League??

C1TY4LIFE said:
Barntonblue said:
Anyone else think we'd be better off playing Viera tomorrow against Stoke?

Don't know what it is about Yaya but he does come across as a bit of a 'wimp' at times and can go missing.
I think a bit of Viera's steel would be ideal tomorrow.

Was it you that said play RSC instead of Tevez the other day?

NO! because i have just returned home from a 12 hour shift at the airport to find this thread

A friend of mine is on a wind up! Ignore the thread and let it slowly filter down the list

Thanks

BarntonBlue
p.s how do i change my password?

Barntonblue said:
C1TY4LIFE said:

NO! because i have just returned home from a 12 hour shift at the airport to find this thread

A friend of mine is on a wind up! Ignore the thread and let it slowly filter down the list

Thanks

BarntonBlue

PMSL you just got braped (bluemoon raped) :0)

Barntonblue said:
C1TY4LIFE said:

Thanks

BarntonBlue

pmsl. Does your friend go by the forum name LYNX?

Barntonblue said:
Anyone else think we'd be better off playing Viera tomorrow against Stoke?

Don't know what it is about Yaya but he does come across as a bit of a 'wimp' at times and can go missing.
I think a bit of Viera's steel would be ideal tomorrow.

Viera is well past it....steel indeed! lol! must be a wum.

Yaya is not the midfield enforcer / all round midfield dynamo that I was expecting. I thought that he would be able to get stuck in more and mix it up a little. He does not seem to be prepared to do the dirty work some of the time but then he just bursts into life, and you think why can't you do that more often? He does though have good technical ability and can pass a ball. I think he has two goals so far and will get some more no doubt. Gerrard in the Yaya role woud have be perfect - stomping around midfield and with a licence to cause carnage, puts his foot in, makes and scores goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.