Yaya, c'mon fella!

tolmie's hairdoo

I don't know if it was a simple sense of frustration or whatever, but his actions last night left me confused.

For those who recorded the game to watch later, his response to the Aguero winner is so fucking annoying.

Underwhelmed, is the best way to describe it, as the rest of his team-mates celebrate the drama of it all.

Then watch as a beaming Dzeko attempts to at least to congratulate Yaya at the final whistle.

Yaya struggles to mouth 'good job', all the same, he cuts him dead and I continued to watch as he trudged off with all the enthusiasm of someone who has to get up at 4am every day.

I know he's used to big games, but c'mon fella, it's an injury-time winner in a Champions League must-win.

It just came across as someone who thinks his shit smells sweeter.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't know if it was a simple sense of frustration or whatever, but his actions last night left me confused.

For those who recorded the game to watch later, his response to the Aguero winner is so fucking annoying.

Underwhelmed, is the best way to describe it, as the rest of his team-mates celebrate the drama of it all.

Then watch as a beaming Dzeko attempts to at least to congratulate Yaya at the final whistle.

Yaya struggles to mouth 'good job', all the same, he cuts him dead and I continued to watch as he trudged off with all the enthusiasm of someone who has to get up at 4am every day.

I know he's used to big games, but c'mon fella, it's an injury-time winner in a Champions League must-win.

I know what you mean about his demeanor but if that is the way he is then so be it. I'd rather have him like that than not have hin at all.

To be fair he looks like he is blowing out of his arse after about twenty minutes at times so after 90 mintues he's probably too knackered to speak.

I've not seen the game back on TV yet but last night he surprised me. He seemed to have a bit of urgency and get up and go about him.

He obviously burnt out around 75 but before that he seemed much "busier" than usual.

I think Mario knows this about Yaya so that's why he's copnstantly giving him shit. It's so funny watching videos on the OS because on every third one Balo is taking the piss out of Yaya or slapping him in the face or doing something to annoy him!

Jordie said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I know what you mean about his demeanor but if that is the way he is then so be it. I'd rather have him like that than not have hin at all.

You're probably right, he seems a chilled bloke. I just sensed a 'what the fuck are you
celebrating for?'

I'm all for an absolute winning mentality, but if he is frustrated by our performances in Europe, then he must share the blame and the glory in equal doses.

The most annoying thing about yaya is his insistence on shooting when he is within 25 yards of goal, when, let's face it, shooting isn't his strong point. I don't think it's a lack of intelligence, I think he is a very intelligent player, just his choices are a bit suspect.

It has always been the same for him wherever he's been - starts a season very slowly and picks up like a thoroughbred, at this stage you'll get a great game every 3, he was awesome at Blackburn and I'm expecting a huge performance v scum, in fact I think the way they will marshall silva it's down to the toure train to steam through and get them on the back foot, don't be surprised if he is motm Sunday!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.