Yaya, c'mon fella!

I noticed this too this morning on the highlights. You can clearly see Dzeko looks like he has just been made to feel like shit, almost like when you go to shake someones hand and they refuse. To be honest, because he is looking at Dzeko as he does it I just thought he was letting him, (Dzeko), know he wasn't happy with his performance. The other 10 looked jubilant though, so fuck Yaya if he wants to make everyone feel like shit, which is exactly how Dzeko looked like he was made to feel.

danburge82 said:
I think Mario knows this about Yaya so that's why he's copnstantly giving him shit. It's so funny watching videos on the OS because on every third one Balo is taking the piss out of Yaya or slapping him in the face or doing something to annoy him!

I'd forgot about their 'in-house' jokey spats!

Didn't Mario slap him on the back of the head in a game last season and in the semi? An attempted trip as Yaya wheeled away in the final. (no shortage of emotion there I see)

Match of the Day even showed Yaya standing on Mario at the Villa game!

The wierdest, most contradictory player I've ever seen.

Brilliant at some things, awful at others, usually in the same game.

He's fast when he gets going, yet slow in tight spaces, athletic on a run, yet unfit when it finishes, strong on the ball, yet weak in the tackle, positive at times, yet negative at others.

He's not a defensive midfieilder. Get him back in the hole for United and drop Nasri.

He was a problem until he moved forward last night in that he stoped our momentum, kept passing backwards. He did better when he moved forwards but made the wrong decision most times he got in a dangerous position.

Didsbury Dave said:

He's fast when he gets going, yet slow in tight spaces, athletic on a run, yet unfit when it finishes, strong on the ball, yet weak in the tackle, positive at times, yet negative at others.
He's not a defensive midfieilder. Get him back in the hole for United and drop Nasri.

He was a problem until he moved forward last night in that he stoped our momentum, kept passing backwards. He did better when he moved forwards but made the wrong decision most times he got in a dangerous position.
This sums him up very well

Pigeonho said:
I noticed this too this morning on the highlights. You can clearly see Dzeko looks like he has just been made to feel like shit, almost like when you go to shake someones hand and they refuse. To be honest, because he is looking at Dzeko as he does it I just thought he was letting him, (Dzeko), know he wasn't happy with his performance. The other 10 looked jubilant though, so fuck Yaya if he wants to make everyone feel like shit, which is exactly how Dzeko looked like he was made to feel.

So it wasn't just me then?

Sure, Dzeko had one of 'those' games, but Yaya's demeanour towards him, for me, was out of order, especially as Yaya wasn't exactly pulling up trees himself.

Never seen Yaya pass the ball to the opposition so often in 90 minutes.

You could see the sense of relief on Dzeko's face, but also how delighted he was that all the team had got out of jail.

We have rightly interpreted the relief and joy of Roberto's reaction to the winning goal.

I see no difference in feeling miffed by Yaya.

Didsbury Dave said:

Yaya is the shittest brilliant player; or the most brilliant shit player, that i've ever seen! haha. He is fast and slow, he is strong and weak, he is great at passing and shit at passing, he's skillful and very unskillful, he's a fit athletic specimen and a lump of lard... all in the same five minutes!

Very talented but he's prone to self-defeat due to a lack of mental toughness.

When the going gets tough, he might capitulate as we saw in Munich, spending the whole game thinking 'what's the point?' and generally feeling sorry for himself. But then again, he always has the ability to step up.

I'm not sure what to do with him. He might be an admiral worth sacrificing for the good of City in the long-term.

danburge82 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Yaya is the shittest brilliant player; or the most brilliant shit player, that i've ever seen! haha. He is fast and slow, he is strong and weak, he is great at passing and shit at passing, he's skillful and very unskillful, he's a fit athletic specimen and a lump of lard... all in the same five minutes!

We're also going to be without him for six weeks very shortly and I'm chuffed to bits that Milner is coming to the fore.

I was very excited by his signing and believe he can be our Lampard if given his chance in the centre.

Has to play at the swamp, as DD says, Yaya behind the striker, Nasri on the bench.

saying all this he MUST play on Sunday.

Some of his passing and running last night was brilliant. And some was shit. Got to take both if we want Yaya in the team. For me its a must

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.