Yaya, c'mon fella!

Said it before that he is like Jamie Pollock at times.

Maybe it was because he was pissed off with his own performance? He wasn't good last night so maybe he'll give himself a little talking to ahead of Sunday.

He'll come good though, he was brilliant at the end of last season and hopefully he'll be back to that form starting on Sunday. United are scared of him.

He creates more problems than he solves. Don't really understand why he's undroppable in Mancini's eyes - he rarely even subs him off either.

Probably not happy with his own and the team's performance even though he was one of the better players on the night, nothing to lose sleep over.

jay_mcfc said:
Maybe it was because he was pissed off with his own performance? He wasn't good last night so maybe he'll give himself a little talking to ahead of Sunday.

He'll come good though, he was brilliant at the end of last season and hopefully he'll be back to that form starting on Sunday. United are scared of him.
Maybe he was poor last night because he kept getting f**ked about, in the middle, up front, defensive midfield, back up front, how can anyone have a consistent game when being moved up and down the pitch like that ?

Tricky_Trev said:
He creates more problems than he solves. Don't really understand why he's undroppable in Mancini's eyes - he rarely even subs him off either.
He's probably undroppable because of the above versatility, but he does look like he needs a break to me, he looked knackered by the end last night, and no matter how he plays, he doesn't half cover some ground in a game, so maybe his demeanour was just down to him being physically worn out last night ?

Tricky_Trev said:
In total agreement with this trev, and have been since he arrived.

When he does what he's good at - running at people - he can be dangerous.

But he often labours our build up play and gives it away.

I did hear he's a big motivator in the dressing room. I didn't see his reaction but I hope it was anger at the performance of the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.