Yaya-Keep or Sell?

We Signed Lampard when he was 34 years old, so why can't we keep Yaya ?
I am sure he will be more useful than Lampard though.

We Signed Lampard when he was 34 years old, so why can't we keep Yaya ?
I am sure he will be more useful than Lampard though.

Because he is no longer worth his wages or his squad slot regardless of great past achievements. Neither does he tick the Home box. It is long past time he moved to a league more suited to his greatly diminished physicality.

It was interesting, I watched Iniesta against Italy and was very much reminded of Yaya. A supremely gifted footballer who ultimately no longer has the legs to escape a high intensity, aggressive midfield. He was like a gazelle taken down by african wild dogs. Afraid his and Yayas time is up.

we need yaya`s wages off the books now for new signings? yaya out kroos in would be perfect

It was interesting, I watched Iniesta against Italy and was very much reminded of Yaya. A supremely gifted footballer who ultimately no longer has the legs to escape a high intensity, aggressive midfield. He was like a gazelle taken down by african wild dogs. Afraid his and Yayas time is up.
Was Iniesta the only one you noticed that happening to? I seem to recall seeing a host of Spanish players looking easy past it. It was quite sad and familiar. The slow and turgid attempts at ball possesion , as the younger more vital opposition chased, harassed and eventually deconstructed the Spanish team. :(

Was Iniesta the only one you noticed that happening to? I seem to recall seeing a host of Spanish players looking easy past it. It was quite sad and familiar. The slow and turgid attempts at ball possesion , as the younger more vital opposition chased, harassed and eventually deconstructed the Spanish team. :(
I don't think Italy's team was younger, rather the opposite.

Because he is no longer worth his wages or his squad slot regardless of great past achievements. Neither does he tick the Home box. It is long past time he moved to a league more suited to his greatly diminished physicality.
Added to that Lampard was a very positive influence throughout the club, far cheaper in terms of wages and was happy to only play in a dozen games. Yaya has had spells where he has been talismanic but recently has shown himself to be less so through his weasel of his agent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.