Yaya-Keep or Sell?

Curious as to what your definition of legend is

Won us the tie against the rags in the FA cup semis, won us the FA cup final, broke the deadlock against Sunderland in the capital one cup final which lead to us winning the trophy, scored the winning penalty against Liverpool in this season's capital one cup final, and was a key player in both title winning seasons, most notably in 13/14 where he was our best player.

I think it's time for him to go too as he no longer performans well enough, but the things he's done for us on the pitch overshadow the shit his agent spews in the media. Personally I just can't get myself to hate him and would definitely classify him as a legend for all of the huge moments he's had in a City shirt.

Aren't you a sjoke fan?

Yes and?

He has been a brilliant player at city but not for a while now. He is still paid massive amounts in his very generous contract, with this in mind, both his and his agent's actions behind the scenes are very disrespectful.

You can try and shift the emphasis onto me to deflect the point, but yaya is now starting to take the piss. Should have gone when the cake thing blew up.

Yes and?

He has been a brilliant player at city but not for a while now. He is still paid massive amounts in his very generous contract, with this in mind, both his and his agent's actions behind the scenes are very disrespectful.

You can try and shift the emphasis onto me to deflect the point, but yaya is now starting to take the piss. Should have gone when the cake thing blew up.

Sorry a stoke fan coming on here and taking the piss out of one city legends aint on.

Sorry a stoke fan coming on here and taking the piss out of one city legends aint on.

I ain't taking the piss, is that such an alien concept? I simply said he's behaving disrespectful...which he most certainly is.

I hope he gets kept, pushed out of the squad for this season, and learns a hard lesson in the process.

In future any fucker than moans and groans about the stoke fan aspect is getting instantly ignored, the level of paranoia is off the bloody charts. In fact its getting done now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.