Yaya-Keep or Sell?

I can't imagine Yaya asked for a marking job on Fellaini or to stand in the middle of 6 Liverpool players whilst they passed the ball round him, he doesn't seem like that kind of guy ;)
Haha, I know, it seems unlikely but I also can't imagine him not telling Pellegrini to stop being a twat and give him some help in there. Either way, it just seems so utterly bizarre that the same situation was allowed to occur for so long.

I am afraid that the game in this league is too fast and physical for an ageing player to do an Alonso. They tried that with Gerrard and it didn't work. You still have to have stamina and something left in your legs to do that in the Premiership. Sure. You could prop him up with other players but why not just buy someone who doesn't need that support?

Other than the fact Yaya is doing a Corbyn because of the fantastic contract he has.

Watching the training videos looks like Toure has lost a lot of weight. Anyone else think that?

Regardless of how good Pep is, if we keep Yaya and Kolarov the yearly cycle will repeat itself. They'll have five good games at the start of the season before returning to their half arsed ways.

Regardless of how good Pep is, if we keep Yaya and Kolarov the yearly cycle will repeat itself. They'll have five good games at the start of the season before returning to their half arsed ways.

Yep agree unfortunately. Zabba is a legend but even he needs to be replaced by a younger and quicker model

His finishing, touch and passing is a class above even still. Watched the training video today and when Yaya goes for the shot you know its going in. Ofcourse he lacks everything now, but I think he can be effective under Pep. Atleast Pep has sometime to woork with him before decide whether to flog him or not.

Not a regular starter, but could be useful as a shock substitute weapon. No AFCON anymore. Would like to see another CM alongside Fernandinho and Gundogan, but if we can't get Kroos or anyone else, Toure aint the worst option I the world if he is in decent shape.

Not a Pep type player so unfortunately if no one makes a bid looks like were stuck with him. Hopefully China will re consider.

Yep agree unfortunately. Zabba is a legend but even he needs to be replaced by a younger and quicker model

If Zab can get 100% fit after his surgery he would still be an asset imo at peak was arguably best fullback in PL. In terms of application, professionalism, effort & being a club man the likes of Toure, Kolarov & Nasri ate not fit to lick his boots, all three are flaky, do it when they feel like it & when they don't feel like it ....well enough said. Ship alll three out, replace with hungry players who'll put the team/squad before themselves!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.