Yaya/Kolo not available against the rags - BBC {merged}

Sam_B said:
ethan23 said:
i would bet my life on johnson not starting. Im almost certain we would lose if we played this 11

How so? thats just as strong as any 11 the rags could turn out. and why wouldnt johnson be starting?

Because he started at sunderland and mancini was mightily pissed off at his performance

salfordblues said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
ethan23 said:
i would bet my life on johnson not starting. Im almost certain we would lose if we played this 11

Why?

That is a far stronger team than what Utd have available Johnson and NDJ deserve a start Milner is more than capable of filling in for Barry and its a perfect match for Nasri to shine.

It will make a victory even more sweeter for me...

I think it'll be this side but Dzeko instead of Johnson.

NDJ and AJ deserve a start!?!?! are you mad! they have been nothing short of wank this season. Can you actually recall a game where aj has played well for 90 minutes? hes a 25 minute player at best, harsh but true. And as for NDJ what has he done to merit a start, all he seems to be doing is haggling for a pay rise despite not stepping up to the plate on the pitch

ethan23 said:
salfordblues said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Why?

That is a far stronger team than what Utd have available Johnson and NDJ deserve a start Milner is more than capable of filling in for Barry and its a perfect match for Nasri to shine.

It will make a victory even more sweeter for me...

NDJ and AJ deserve a start!?!?! are you mad! they have been nothing short of wank this season. Can you actually recall a game where aj has played well for 90 minutes? hes a 25 minute player at best, harsh but true. And as for NDJ what has he done to merit a start, all he seems to be doing is haggling for a pay rise despite not stepping up to the plate on the pitch

I agree on AJ, but harsh on NDJ. He hasn't really had a run of games to get to his best.

Starting line up I'm not too concerned about, if there are no new injuries touch wood, it's our subs bench which will look slapdash. Our subs bench against Liverpool had only one attacking player in Johnson, then 5 defenders and a goalie. And we've lost an attacking player in Yaya, and a less defensive defensive-mid in Barry.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
ethan23 said:
salfordblues said:

I agree on AJ, but harsh on NDJ. He hasn't really had a run of games to get to his best.

neither did milner, but when he gets the opportunities he takes them, theres no room for sentiment at the top. Either step up or step out.

We could say fuck off, we're playing him and he'll be on a plane to paris on sunday night. they are being unreasonable and i think we are within our rights to play our own player in a crucial match.

worst case senario is we get fined but i'm still waiting for the FA/FIFA to do something about that prick who has refused to join up for training for over 2 months

we pay his wages and i think we aren't asking him to miss anything important

I think we have a great chance with or without the brothers but would prefer it to be with - Newcastle showed how to do it, get into their faces and do not show them any respect - as for the brothers, given the high regard in which they are held in the Ivory Coast then I would hope they get on the phone to the IC coach and have another word. In any event the key with Yaya is less so Sunday and more so that he comes back from the ACN fit and healthy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.