Yaya/Kolo not available against the rags - BBC {merged}

eggbert said:
i dont know how yaya feels about his club and country but if he loves playing for city which i think he probably does, then i would say "i love my club and country but im asking you to let me play in this one game and i will fly over for training straight away, im not going to miss much on the first day of training am i, il probably watch the game and TV anyway, if you wont let me then i dont want to play in the tournament at all".......... obv thats just what id say coz i love city but the ivory coast manager wouldnt call his bluff and let him go because hes proberbly very important to the country

Can you imagine yourself like a IC manager - you want avoid injured and tired the most important player?

bobmcfc said:
We could say fuck off, we're playing him and he'll be on a plane to paris on sunday night. they are being unreasonable and i think we are within our rights to play our own player in a crucial match.

worst case senario is we get fined but i'm still waiting for the FA/FIFA to do something about that prick who has refused to join up for training for over 2 months

we pay his wages and i think we aren't asking him to miss anything important
I think the rules are that they would then be suspended for one game upon their return.

ethan23 said:
And as for NDJ what has he done to merit a start, all he seems to be doing is haggling for a pay rise despite not stepping up to the plate on the pitch

Who do you suggest should play with Barry and Toure out?

We are probably the only team in Europe who could cope with such losses, it's not a problem, our biggest strength is the quality we can bring in.

Yaya is a massive loss but i could happen at any time i.e injury I'm sure NDJ can cover for Yaya. Kolo is not a regular starter and Lescott will play no problem there. Jimmy Milner deserves a start in cover for Barry missing no problem there. Dzeko can cover for Mario he needs the match to bring up his confidence and fitness.

As well we have AJ if needed i really dont see what all the panic is about.

Dubai Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
We could say fuck off, we're playing him and he'll be on a plane to paris on sunday night. they are being unreasonable and i think we are within our rights to play our own player in a crucial match.

worst case senario is we get fined but i'm still waiting for the FA/FIFA to do something about that prick who has refused to join up for training for over 2 months

we pay his wages and i think we aren't asking him to miss anything important
I think the rules are that they would then be suspended for one game upon their return.

Would be worth the risk if it was just one game.

Think its a bit much of Mancini saying we only have 17 players available. Surely we have one or two youngsters who can sit on the bench.

De Jong simply has to remind Mancini why he was so highly rated.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
Johnson De Jong Milner Nasri
Silva
Aguero

That team is about keeping possession and passing United to death.

If we cant rely on De Jong and Johnson then we might as well sell them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.