Yaya/Kolo not available against the rags - BBC {merged}

Jumanji said:
My gut says that somehow, Yaya will play. Anyone else feeling the same?
Completely. I'm trying to find a bookie that will take odds on it. I'd happily back Yaya playing for £100 as I cannot see any which way that he won't be involved.

MCFCinleeds said:
BooksReject said:
MSP said:
Joe ??? what's wrong with him ?

ermmmm........lost one of his gloves, Im hearing...

Yep, i heard he was suffering from fatigue, all that standing in goal and dancing around when 109/110/111 tell him too has really taken it's toll

Those bastards down there have a lot to answer for. If we lose now I will be writing to each one individually to keep the noise down in future, we need Joe as much as Yaya this weekend.

Seriously though, now fergie and giggsy have gone home to bed (together) and wont be reading this thread, I think we have probs had special dispensation on our two Toure's....why else would they cancel Paris, which is now being widely reported?

Interesting that the official website review of the papers chooses to refer to a piece that says: "Mancini's plans have been disrupted after Ivory Coast reneged on an agreement and informed City that they want Yaya and Kolo Touré to report for the Africa Cup of Nations on Saturday". If the reneging bit is accurate, perhaps a City have not let the matter go and done a deal to fly the Toure's to Paris for a meeting and then back to Manchester on Saturday and then fly them out to UAE on Sunday evening - Etihad special delivery?

SWP's back said:
Jumanji said:
My gut says that somehow, Yaya will play. Anyone else feeling the same?
Completely. I'm trying to find a bookie that will take odds on it. I'd happily back Yaya playing for £100 as I cannot see any which way that he won't be involved.

Snap.

I figured the best I'd be able to find would be Yaya to score at any time or at least first goal scorer but those markets are suspended for both Tourés and Balotelli.

From what I have seen of Mancini he has not tried any "intentional misdirection or mind game tricks yet."
He has always been totally straight forward and honest with team injuries and availability. Sometimes I think he is too "open!"
IMO Fergie is assuming Mancini is hiding the truth because this is what he does all the time.

Plain Speaking said:
From what I have seen of Mancini he has not tried any "intentional misdirection or mind game tricks yet."
He has always been totally straight forward and honest with team injuries and availability. Sometimes I think he is too "open!"
IMO Fergie is assuming Mancini is hiding the truth because this is what he does all the time.

yep - no chance Yaya will play.
Not City/Mancini style at all to bullshit about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.