Yaya/Kolo not available against the rags - BBC {merged}

African Cup of Nations - Angola allow Djalma Porto extension
Eurosport | Fri, Jan 6, 16:55
Djalma Campos has been included in the Porto squad for Saturday's league game against Sporting Lisbon after Angola gave the striker permission to join up late with the national side heading to the African Nations Cup finals.

There we go, one rule for one association and another for ours !!!

reddishblue said:
Just heard from a friend in Dubai that the Kolo and Yaya are not expected in Abu Dhabi until Monday.

whats the relevence of this mate, it's Paris on Saturday isn't it where they are supposed to be?

BringBackSwales said:
reddishblue said:
Just heard from a friend in Dubai that the Kolo and Yaya are not expected in Abu Dhabi until Monday.

whats the relevence of this mate, it's Paris on Saturday isn't it where they are supposed to be?

It's very relevant now that the Paris get together has Been cancelled.

fallowfield said:
Plain Speaking said:
From what I have seen of Mancini he has not tried any "intentional misdirection or mind game tricks yet."
He has always been totally straight forward and honest with team injuries and availability. Sometimes I think he is too "open!"
IMO Fergie is assuming Mancini is hiding the truth because this is what he does all the time.

yep - no chance Yaya will play.
Not City/Mancini style at all to bullshit about it
bookmarked<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:09 pm --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:
When has Mancini EVER been dishonest with team news? He always says who is available and who is not, and is always proven to have been telling the truth.

There's no mind games, he isn't "pulling a swift one".

Yaya is not playing. Fact!
People that end posts with "FACT" are cretins.

SWP's back said:
fallowfield said:
Plain Speaking said:
From what I have seen of Mancini he has not tried any "intentional misdirection or mind game tricks yet."
He has always been totally straight forward and honest with team injuries and availability. Sometimes I think he is too "open!"
IMO Fergie is assuming Mancini is hiding the truth because this is what he does all the time.

yep - no chance Yaya will play.
Not City/Mancini style at all to bullshit about it
bookmarked

-- Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:09 pm --

Tricky_Trev said:
When has Mancini EVER been dishonest with team news? He always says who is available and who is not, and is always proven to have been telling the truth.

There's no mind games, he isn't "pulling a swift one".

Yaya is not playing. Fact!
People that end posts with "FACT" are cretins.

now, now...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.