Yaya/Kolo not available against the rags - BBC {merged}

Why is this tournament played at this time of year?

The vast majority of the players are employed by European club sides so UEFA should protest most vigorously, oh sorry forgot that little weasel Prattini was in charge.

IC team training in Abu Dhabi. YaYa and Kolo no available to play on sunday. Thursday Balo ruled out through injury.

I expect all 3 to play.

Gray said:
Why is this tournament played at this time of year?

The vast majority of the players are employed by European club sides so UEFA should protest most vigorously, oh sorry forgot that little weasel Prattini was in charge.
Can get a tad hot in Africa during our off-season. Unless you're suggesting it should be played in South Africa every time.

with or without kolo brothers - we are stronger. the most important thing is that they return fit - without injuries

AlanBallsWldcupMedal said:
IC team training in Abu Dhabi. YaYa and Kolo no available to play on sunday. Thursday Balo ruled out through injury.

I expect all 3 to play.
i dont know where the bbc have got there info from.

ivory coast,abu dhabi,toure brothers...there seems to be a common denominator here but i cant think what it could be.

if they dont play,it will be fifa not the ivory coast that stop them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.