Yaya/kolo Toure -best fans in the world

Re: GOD I LOVE CITY - We lost the FA cup best fans in the world

Class apart.

This is what Bob, Balo et al will always carry with them when they think of City.

This and the tube back into London was the highlight of a disappointing day, perfectly sums up being a City fan. My wife finally understands what it means to me now and even joined in at one point...

paulchapo said:
Yes it was odd.Although gutted i felt strangely calm and bizzarely i was happy for Wigan.Why?Because we knew what it was like to be crap and never win a trophy for years.Wigan had never won one in their history and it would have taken the hardest of hearts to have not been happy for them.

Us?Well nothing is cast in stone but with the money and dynasty being built we hope there will be many more trophies and trips to Wembley and the like,so that thought did soften the blow.

I was exactly the same, bit gutted but I was calm, clapped Wigan at the final whistle and off I went, no anger. And I think it was also down to the fact that I could relate to Wigan after so many years following us being crap. I thought they deserved it and had a top day out, 2nd trip to Wembley with my lad who is 6, hes won one and lost one the win being the semi, hopefully many more to come. Class video and sums up our support over the years I hope nothing ever changes that.

paulchapo said:
Yes it was odd.Although gutted i felt strangely calm and bizzarely i was happy for Wigan.Why?Because we knew what it was like to be crap and never win a trophy for years.Wigan had never won one in their history and it would have taken the hardest of hearts to have not been happy for them.

Us?Well nothing is cast in stone but with the money and dynasty being built we hope there will be many more trophies and trips to Wembley and the like,so that thought did soften the blow.

well said...... exactly how i felt/feel.... :)

piffy on a rock bun said:
Fantastic,
Its what sets us appart & I hope we never loose it.

This a million times!At the moment we are still ''Typical City'' hot favourites to win the cup,beat Chelsea in the semi final and lose to soon to be relegated Wigan.We know where we came from so we can still do stuff like this when losing a final.I hope we win trophy after trophy in the future but ALWAYS,please,retain this support,dignity and humour!!

Bump, this YouTube clip epitomises who we are
Lets always keep our perspective.
I love been a city fan the best by a country mile

Fantastic fans. We stayed in Hemel Hempstead. Loads of City in our hotel When we got back after the game To a man woman and child they stood and applauded us into the bar. As you say City will go on to win plenty and we will be cheering along with you.
Also as a member of Latics band The Empty Seats we have been selling Cd's on ebay in aid of Josephs Goal. Since we got back we have been inundated with orders from Manchester. Now I know we have the odd fan over there(Latics not The Empty Seats) but I'm guessing most again are City.
Please don't change. We stayed in Swansea near the Irish ferry port when Latics Played United in the league cup at Cardiff. Coach loads of Cork Reds in our hotel. Pricks !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.