Yaya/kolo Toure -best fans in the world

Re: GOD I LOVE CITY - We lost the FA cup best fans in the world

njblue said:
Bump, this YouTube clip epitomises who we are
Lets always keep our perspective.
I love been a city fan the best by a country mile
Yeah, but we're all Bertie Bitters from Stockport, aren't we?

Lol, bunch of bitters we are.... Can you ever ever see or imagine the rags in that train station?

Pagie said:
paulchapo said:
Yes it was odd.Although gutted i felt strangely calm and bizzarely i was happy for Wigan.Why?Because we knew what it was like to be crap and never win a trophy for years.Wigan had never won one in their history and it would have taken the hardest of hearts to have not been happy for them.

Us?Well nothing is cast in stone but with the money and dynasty being built we hope there will be many more trophies and trips to Wembley and the like,so that thought did soften the blow.

I was exactly the same, bit gutted but I was calm, clapped Wigan at the final whistle and off I went, no anger. And I think it was also down to the fact that I could relate to Wigan after so many years following us being crap. I thought they deserved it and had a top day out, 2nd trip to Wembley with my lad who is 6, hes won one and lost one the win being the semi, hopefully many more to come. Class video and sums up our support over the years I hope nothing ever changes that.

+1 and +1 to these from me.

Thats why city are great!!
Munich. madrid, amsterdam, arsenal, stoke, york....the same bunch of blues will be making the most of it!
Brilliant, what a great vid.

good effort lads! - Think back 10 years ago we would have bitten anyones hand off for a place in an fa cup final and just enjoyed the day out! - pleased to see with our recent success we can still enjoy ourselves even when we don't always win

Yep was strange but I think we all know deep down it won't be too long before we're back - I remember the feeling in 81 with that feeling that its going to be a long long time and it was.
As we all know on here losing makes winning so much better

I was on that platform. It started as we were all stood there and a dad and his young lad (Wigan fans)..came onto the platform on the other side with big smiled on their faces....so the chant just started....then bunch of other city fans appeared on the opposite side. It carried on when we got on the train!!!

simon23 said:
I was on that platform. It started as we were all stood there and a dad and his young lad (Wigan fans)..came onto the platform on the other side with big smiled on their faces....so the chant just started....then bunch of other city fans appeared on the opposite side. It carried on when we got on the train!!!

I arrived late to the party, still had a watermelon at this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.