Yaya 'lightening' Toure

Irish_Owen said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
To pick up what I think was the OP's point, Yaya is fast as fuck with enormous strength. In my opinion the combination is unmatched in the Premier League.
michael essien

If you were Ancelotti now, enjoying dinner (tea) with Super Roberto Mancini, and an exchange deal was mentioned, are you telling me you wouldn't snatch Mancini's hand off?

michael essien is world class, one of the best in PL. So much better than yaya, its not even funny...

by cockneys, im assuming you have learning difficulties and can't read my username. And yes

Andouble said:
Irish_Owen said:
michael essien is world class, one of the best in PL. So much better than yaya, its not even funny...

haha.
its not even up for debate, last year, when yaya didn't play for city, you couldn't pay a city fan to say he was better than essien. He's a great player, but essien is just so much more...

conormcfc said:
Do people seriously rate Yaya above Essien? Come on now, take the blue tinted specs off lads.
a true city fan here then...
yaya = great player
essien = world class, probably the best in his position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.