Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

In my opinion this is a once great player failing to come to terms with the fact that he wasn't playing because he isn't good enough anymore.

Yeah but what does hope to achieve by doing it?

Really?

2i1jtyd.jpg
Really??? It's not that Bony wasn't great at City and was woeful while on loan as Stoke then Yaya???

I think this sort of thing is why you didn't play more Yaya.

Yeah but what does hope to achieve by doing it?
What would you say to potential new clubs? Pep didn't play me very often because my legs have gone and I'm now a liability in midfield? Or, Pep didn't play me despite the fact that I'm an amazing player because he's biased against me? Imagine you've got an ego the size of a planet and ask yourself which version would be preferable.

He's a horrible bloke deep down, a 'Muslim' thats nonsense and he was only in the papers the other week pictures of him cheating on his wife again (not for the first time I'm led to believe). He's an egotistical maniac and his off the pitch antics have well and truly destroyed his legacy.
Probably tells his wife it's all her fault the great yaya goes elsewhere.

Kevin De Bruyne on Yaya Touré's claims: “I never saw something, it would be weird if the trainer was racist - with all the black guys in our team. So, I don’t know what Yaya said or if it’s wrongly written or exaggerated. When you don’t play there’s always something you try to find."

"We had the best season ever, so in the end the coach took the right decision to play with the team who played a lot. So, this year the trainer probably thought he [Yaya] wasn’t doing enough, wasn’t fit enough. I’ve never seen something racist at the club, ever."

Well said Kev.
Just when i thought i couldn't love him any more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.