Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Maybe someone at the club can be petitioned in order to get the name of the training pitch named after him renamed in favour of someone more worthy.

Y'know those Hitler videos! We need one with regards to Toure with Hitler starting off saying they're finding him a club in Berlin as he's such a gent and ambassador, eventually turning into the rant when Hitler discovers what Toure has been saying
When everyone leaves the room bar three, the statement should be "Only the people who wanted him to sign for one more year stay in the room. Everyone else leave"

I might sign him for a £1 a week.
He could doing the washing up, clean up after my dogs....hang on, my dogs shit is usually white, don't want to get accused of racism : )

Maybe someone at the club can be petitioned in order to get the name of the training pitch named after him renamed in favour of someone more worthy.
Who'd fancy being Yaya's cast-off.
Just name it No.1 training pitch and use the mosaic for target practice.

Must be that no one is biting for his £1 a week signature! Feel Mourinho would like him at there club so he can wheel him out to attack Pep all season

You know what I wish would happen? I wish City would now offer Yaya a £2M a week contract or something, and Yaya being Yaya will definitely take it up. So everybody can see how much of a piece of shit he really is. If I'm the Sheikh, and got tons of fuck you money, I'll spend that fuck you money wisely like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.