Yaya: seriously, is he technically average or excellent?

BlueSinclair said:
Wooow guys relax, did you even read what he wrote? You are putting it into the wrong context. Its not about him being good or not today, its the fact he can do things as easy and excellent as Messi, but also be clumsy as hell. Its WEIRD, and makes you wonder if that makes him excellent, or if that combined makes him average.
As clumsy as hell? Other than the odd error which every player makes, I don't see that in him at all.

If I have a criticism of him, it's about his fitness. He hasn't made as many forward runs in the past as he might. Not sure if that's down to what mancini is asking him to do, or whether he's 100% fit. I have heard that he's carrying an injury, but then the same person told me that Santa Cruz would be playing today so I'm not sure on that one

His quality on the ball is excellent, and he's a great passer and dribbler. Only thing missing is shooting

Fulop's Reflex said:
Quite confused. He can do a lionel Messi at time and he can be stupid at time too.

Technically he is outstanding (you dont play for Barca when you aint) but he is a big big unit and seems to struggle getting around the pitch towards the end of games - hopefully his box to box capacity will improve -

lee-mcfc said:
he was class today imo

Agreed Lee, he dominated today. Looks like a lot of our players are just hitting form just at the right time. Bring on the twats on Wednesday.

Jimma said:
yaya and barry really stepped it up today.

well done.

I agree, But the thing is with Barry he will play out of his skin one week then we dont see him playing well for a few weeks, Hopefully he gets consistency he has the potential to be a fans favourite with us.

SWPISHOME said:
Jimma said:
yaya and barry really stepped it up today.

well done.

I agree, But the thing is with Barry he will play out of his skin one week then we dont see him playing well for a few weeks, Hopefully he gets consistency he has the potential to be a fans favourite with us.

Would like to see Milner given a chance where Barry plays - Milner excelled at Villa last season in that position

Fulop's Reflex said:
blue dallas said:
ya ya was immense today.

and you are a rag.

i've just read on another thread that you thought Balotelli sending off was a

definite red card.

I am a rag, will you discuss with me? Seriously, couldn't you be an open-minded fan for a minute?

Do I have to lick the player's ass in order to be a true blue? How old are you?
i'm 42, would have been 43 but my mother was shy.
and you i think are a rag, i'm not the only one on here who suspects this.

blue dallas said:
Fulop's Reflex said:
I am a rag, will you discuss with me? Seriously, couldn't you be an open-minded fan for a minute?

Do I have to lick the player's ass in order to be a true blue? How old are you?
i'm 42, would have been 43 but my mother was shy.
and you i think are a rag, i'm not the only one on here who suspects this.

Yes, I am a Rag are you happy? so please stop accusing me of being a rag because it's so annoying.

Can we talk and discuss about football?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.