Yaya the manager?

I loved Yaya but I'm not convinced he's management material. He's definitely got a lot to offer the game though so I hope he works in football in some capacity.

I might have this wrong but I seem to remember him making some comments about African players not hitting the heights that they were capable of. Something along the lines of them getting a decent contract and then believing that they've made it. He could certainly be a very good mentor for any young player coming from that continent.

Well let's give Yaya a chance first before we say he's worse than Neville.

you misunderstand me, I said I was struggling to think of someone less suited to management, not that he would be a bad manager. I have no opinion on his tactical nous, however his petulance (cake gate) and his ability to be easily led (by his agent primarily) into making rash comments or poor decisions, suggests, to me at least, that he's not really cut out to lead

you misunderstand me, I said I was struggling to think of someone less suited to management, not that he would be a bad manager. I have no opinion on his tactical nous, however his petulance (cake gate) and his ability to be easily led (by his agent primarily) into making rash comments or poor decisions, suggests, to me at least, that he's not really cut out to lead
Oh I get you. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.