Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by karen7, 22 Jul 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karen7

karen7

let it go,i was wondering wh he posted it when yaya is not even around at the moment

2. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

No. I will hold this grudge forever.

3. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

just been watching clips of Yaya on youtube .....sad to say I had forgotten how good he has been for us , no better sight than watching him running full pelt at goal with defenders bouncing of him

4. neel

neel

5. butlerkb

butlerkb

Sad for Yaya, he got us thru for our second title and was inspiration. Would like him to get some game time in run in and get a medal and go out a legend.forge5 his agent he has been colossal.

6. domalino

domalino

God, the last thing I want to see is Yaya getting game time in the run in. What's the point? Wasting time that could be given to the youngsters who have a future here or rewarding players who contributed this season.

He deserves a very small cameo in the last home game of the season and a presentation at the end of the last home game so the fans can show their appreciation for the player he was 2010-2014 and the part he played in getting us here, but that's it, his retirement tour has been going on for 2 years now already.

7. super_city_si

super_city_si

I hope he gets to have a goodbye. Regardless of the nonsense he was a beast of a player and arguably one of our most influential.

8. karen7

karen7

Whilst i don't particularly like him as a person he has been a giant for us,i still have games on my planner that i watch now and then and he was a monster for us,deserves a good send off at one of the home games,hope people remember him in his prime and how he has played a huge part in getting us to where we are today

9. chaddblue

chaddblue

The Swansea game will be just a big party, the Huddersfield game is all about the trophy presentation and the Brighton game can be all about a cameo appearance by Yaya and a fitting farewell to a legend who has been one of the best and most important players in our history

10. Idontpullout

Idontpullout

I'll never forget that goal against villa which pretty much sowed up the second title. Immense that season and probably should have won player of the year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.