Yaya Toure apologises

Yeah you'd never do that:

Or you'd just stick to arguementum ad populum eh.

And to be honest, when you try and claim knowledge based on your [lol] semi pro experience, I think speaking to people who are professional footballers and deal with real agents (one being the world's 'super agent') is actually worthwhile.
Actually, I claimed lack of knowledge based on my semi pro experience, not knowledge. It's cute that you've attempled to pretend I stated the opposite of what I did. Strawman much?

Anyway, I'm happy to note you actually are not as unintelligent as you were pretending to be. You were just doing it to make a polemic point. Like you have now with your 'semi Pro' quip. Good.

And my fallacy was an appeal to experience. Never heard of an agents mouthing off hurting his client. TV heads give lip service to it, but I am yet to see an actual effect anywhere. The players talent is almost always the decider.

Like BlueinUsa has aptly pointed out its Yaya's talent that will determine his future worth. Not the mouthing off of his agent. That o agree with.

So if all this crap stems from a supposed conversation that took place in the summer where Yaya was told that he didn't figure in Pep's plans, how do you explain cakegate, the lie about the club not letting him see his brother etc? These all happened before Pep was anywhere near the club.

Thread summary:

http://thepandorasociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/woman-fight.jpg

Yep and its getting a little tiresome for everyone to read.

Opinions have been given and they dont agree.

Move on or take it to PM would be my advice...........

Yeah you'd never do that:

Or you'd just stick to arguementum ad populum eh.

And to be honest, when you try and claim knowledge based on your [lol] semi pro experience, I think speaking to people who are professional footballers and deal with real agents (one being the world's 'super agent') is actually worthwhile.
When you have to resort to Spanish your credibility is lost ;-)

Dimitri Seluk believes City are in breach of contract by standing by Guardiola’s banishment of Yaya Toure from the squad. [Sunday Mirror]
Seluk: "The fact is that Yaya is being punished for things he hasn’t said. I believe this breaks employment law, so we will see."

Yaya Toure fears his agent has sabotaged his hopes of staying in the Premier League, but refuses to sack him. [Sunday People

If his agent said it, he said it. Love the man but the employment law thing is a sham, because to all intents, he can go whenever he likes anyway, come January.

In the Sun as well lol

Seluk to The Sun: "It's not correct to give up on a top player. But this is his decision — he is a good coach but his personality is shit."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.