Yaya Toure apologises

Yaya hasn't publicly disrespected the club???
How many times does it have to be reiterated that when asked, he's said that seluk speaks for him?
You're confusing fact with opinion. A fact always wins against an opinion Dax.
Yaya said Se
You shouldn't reply if you don't understand a fairly simple premise.

His agent is not remotely helping his chances. A view that is shared by every article, blog and podcast I've listened to since Tuesday.

But you know best. Or you think you do. You've been banging your drum repeatedly for a hundred odd pages. Maybe if you post a few dozen times more you may convince someone. Maybe.

I personally was out for a meal with two professional footballers last night, one who is managed by Mino Raiola and both of which were saying Seluk was fucking him and he's too stupid to realise. I mean it's not your semi pro level knowledge and that, but it'll do for me.
An appeal to authority. Bravo! So I guess I can listen to all those professional Ayers on TV who said Pep would struggle in the Prem then, Yes?

You and your professional friends have little understanding of what they are doing. Yaya is 33. He doesn't have a career in football, he has a swansong. You and your professional friends should first get thst, before you let your group think and group back patting blind you.

There are 2 likely scenarios here:

1. Yaya had been told in the summer he wouldn't figure into the plans much. So knowing this Seluk feels free to berate Pep. It's not like it affects how much Yaya plays. It doesn't.

2. Seluk actions more likely than not are an attempt to force City into letting Yaya leave on a free in January.

Neither of these scenarios are against Yaya's interest. Again if Seluk has other teams telling him they want Yaya but not at that paycheck he is collecting at City. How would Seluk trying to get City to release Yaya from his contract hurt Yaya's interest.

The only way it dies is that City knows that's what he is doing so they wouldn't balk. But the alternative is to keep paying a bench warmer like a team superstar.

Again you continue to show an acute inability to follow simple arguments. I'm beginning to worry this is not a rouse on your part :? Please quote where I have said Seluk actions benefit Yaya.

Don't explain, just go to what words in any of my post made you conclude that and quote those words.
I think it was you mentioned Pep getting in a pissing contest with Seluk which was unfortunate for Pep and yet you're deliberately doing the same with SWP. The constant snide digs trying to denigrate him is just making you look a dick to be honest.

By the way, the word is 'ruse' not 'rouse'.

Well you seem to think that this stance is trying to get a better deal for Yaya

Oh and Dax you also said this

"Seeing as most want Yaya gone, and his agent is doing his damnedest to get him a deal somewhere else. I think he and those who want Yaya gone are actually on the same side."

So you don't think he's trying to help Yaya by mouthing off?
Again, his job is to help Yaya. My position is that his mouthing off doesn't hurt Yaya.

I think it was you mentioned Pep getting in a pissing contest with Seluk which was unfortunate for Pep and yet you're deliberately doing the same with SWP. The constant snide digs trying to denigrate him is just making you look a dick to be honest.

By the way, the word is 'ruse' not 'rouse'.
Should I conclude then that in your analogy you also deem Pep looks a dick? Coz I don't think Pep looks a dick. I just think he has given voice to a rabid dog in Seluk.

And you are right, I should have ignored SWP, that would have been the right course of action. I was wrong not to.

I'll ignore the obvious point that your remarks to me were snidely :)

Then we disagree as we have done all along regarding Yaya/Seluk and you admitted you get antsy because you don't like people slagging off Yaya.

I have no emotional attachment to Yaya so I don't have the same issues. I find it possible to disassociate the player of old and the ****.

Should I conclude then that in your analogy you also deem Pep looks a dick? Coz I don't think Pep looks a dick. I just think he has given voice to a rabid dog in Seluk.

And you are right, I should have ignored SWP, that would have been the right course of action. I was wrong not to.

I'll ignore the obvious point that your remarks to me were snidely :)
Or simply limited yourself to 50 posts on the subject.

You continue to post time after time as you're not convincing anyone of your argument and you can't let it lie.

An appeal to authority. Bravo!
Yeah you'd never do that:

As for his agent mouthing off, the truth is it won't affect where he goes next. Most people simply view this as a beef btw Pep and Seluk. Has nothing to do with them.

Or you'd just stick to arguementum ad populum eh.

And to be honest, when you try and claim knowledge based on your [lol] semi pro experience, I think speaking to people who are professional footballers and deal with real agents (one being the world's 'super agent') is actually worthwhile.

Arguments aside between the three men, 4 if you include Txiki, the fact Yaya is 33 and his legs have gone will affect any future deal as no way is any top club in any of the top leagues going to give him the type of contract he is accustomed too.

China or the USA awaits him as Seluk gets his own last big pay day out of his only client.

Or simply limited yourself to 50 posts on the subject.

You continue to post time after time as you're not convincing anyone of your argument and you can't let it lie.
I've been told to stop responding to you as I'm being a dick with snide remarks. Although I thought you were giving as much as you were getting. If not more.

I am posting a counter view to the prevailing view. So understandably, folks will object to some of my claims like you have, and I've responded back. It's simply the flow of the thread.

WHRN and Maig had points I disn't see as counter to mine so repeat exchanges with them were unlikely. Exchanges are more likely to occur with those you have disagreement with.

Not trying to convince anyone, simply positing a plausible view.

Yeah you'd never do that:

Or you'd just stick to arguementum ad populum eh.

And to be honest, when you try and claim knowledge based on your [lol] semi pro experience, I think speaking to people who are professional footballers and deal with real agents (one being the world's 'super agent') is actually worthwhile.

Ah, the old my (super) agent knowledge is better than your agent knowledge put down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.