Yaya Toure apologises

I hope this is you just pretending. as opposed to it being a true measure of your intelligence. The question is who should Yaya love more? City or Seluk. Not whether i think any action will get him a better deal. You think Yaya I'd stupid for loving Seluk more. It doesn't take much reasoning to see why Seluk is superior to City for Yaya.

And if you do respond, try to stay on issue.

If Yaya valued his career which he clearly doesn't then he would do what's best for him, not let City and Seluk battle it out, he'd man up grow a pair and face the media shit storm that his agent has started (yet again) and say in his honest opinion what he want's... but instead he cowers behind his agent and lets all this bullshit spiral out of control!

This could have all been avoided from the very beginning if Yaya had spoken to Pep.

Well perhaps you shouldn't have responded to a discussion about who would Yaya back then.

As for his agent mouthing off, the truth is it won't affect where he goes next. Most people simply view this as a beef btw Pep and Seluk. Has nothing to do with them.
You shouldn't reply if you don't understand a fairly simple premise.

His agent is not remotely helping his chances. A view that is shared by every article, blog and podcast I've listened to since Tuesday.

But you know best. Or you think you do. You've been banging your drum repeatedly for a hundred odd pages. Maybe if you post a few dozen times more you may convince someone. Maybe.

I personally was out for a meal with two professional footballers last night, one who is managed by Mino Raiola and both of which were saying Seluk was fucking him and he's too stupid to realise. I mean it's not your semi pro level knowledge and that, but it'll do for me.

Dax, City have been ignoring seluk and his crap for years now without any counter comment. They've clearly decided that enough is enough.
You're not being neutral because there's no area to be neutral.
In any walk of life, if you publicly disrespect or discredit your employer, especially in the media or on social media, you're sacked.
My neutral comment was tongue in cheek, I was a retort to Big Oscar's claim that I come off as a neutral. Hence why i put it in quotation.

As for your point, Yaya hasn't publicly disrespected the club. His agent has disrespected Yaya's boss personally. And as punishment, Yaya boss has chosen to take it out on Yaya.

Does Yaya agree with his agent? Probably. But that's neither here nor there. The truth is we don't need Yaya anymore. He knows this, and so does his agent. So Yaya is simply not going to back a club who doesn't need him over his agent who has been with him through thick and thin.

Now if rumors in the summer were to be believed, Yaya and his agent were hoping City would let him go on a free so they could make money on their signing bonus ( I.e. what they might have lost on the final year if Yaya's now bloated contract here.) Apparently the club balked at that.

So they (Yaya and Seluk) did the math, and figured sit till January and you can sign a free deal then. In the incoherent interview Seluk gave you could hear him talk about it. Saying you can't bully those who know the rules. In his Guardian response, read the last paragraph he was quoted as saying "if City wants to pay Yaya to sit and put his feet up, it's their prerogative."

This is not a guy who is clueless and confused as most would like to believe. They've gone through all the likely scenarios and concluded this is their best route.

His constant yapping to the press helps no ome. Not Yaya or City, and Yaya should tell him to cut it out. I agree. But their plans are in Yaya's best financial interest.

I am a proponent of the former, you are not unprofessional for trying to work a better deal for yourself
You're the only one (possibly in the world outside the Seluk household) thinking Seluk's stance is benefiting Yaya.

If Yaya valued his career which he clearly doesn't then he would do what's best for him, not let City and Seluk battle it out, he'd man up grow a pair and face the media shit storm that his agent has started (yet again) and say in his honest opinion what he want's... but instead he cowers behind his agent and lets all this bullshit spiral out of control!

This could have all been avoided from the very beginning if Yaya had spoken to Pep.
We don't know if Yaya and Pep spoke. But if I were to guess, I'd say they did early on and Pep let him know he wouldn't get much playing time in his core team. My sense is knowing this Yaya and Seluk tried to get City to release him so they make the money on the transfer to makeup for what Yaya will lose in salary for moving. City probably balked at that suggestion.

So Yaya and Seluk decided the best course of action is to stay till January when they can sign a free deal.

So in reality, I agree he should tell his agent to keep quiet and just stick to their plan. But either way, none of this will affect his eventual move. His next move is an end of career move. So none of these wranglings will matter. Unfortunately, Seluk feels the need to show a big dick, and Pep has been drawn into a pissing contest unfortunately.

Like I said, Pep has given a nobody agent clout by responding to his bleating.

Yaya hasn't publicly disrespected the club???
How many times does it have to be reiterated that when asked, he's said that seluk speaks for him?
You're confusing fact with opinion. A fact always wins against an opinion Dax.

You're the only one (possibly in the world outside the Seluk household) thinking Seluk's stance is benefiting Yaya.
Again you continue to show an acute inability to follow simple arguments. I'm beginning to worry this is not a rouse on your part :? Please quote where I have said Seluk actions benefit Yaya.

Don't explain, just go to what words in any of my post made you conclude that and quote those words.

Yaya hasn't publicly disrespected the club???
How many times does it have to be reiterated that when asked, he's said that seluk speaks for him?
You're confusing fact with opinion. A fact always wins against an opinion Dax.
Exactly.

Pep has nailed them both.

Again you continue to show an acute inability to follow simple arguments. I'm beginning to worry this is not a rouse on your part :? Please quote where I have said Seluk actions benefit Yaya.

Don't explain, just go to what words in any of my post made you conclude that and quote those words.
Well you seem to think that this stance is trying to get a better deal for Yaya

you are not unprofessional for trying to work a better deal for yourself

Oh and Dax you also said this

"Seeing as most want Yaya gone, and his agent is doing his damnedest to get him a deal somewhere else. I think he and those who want Yaya gone are actually on the same side."

So you don't think he's trying to help Yaya by mouthing off?

And you played it down with your knowledge when he first spouted off @Dax777

"It probably does neither. Agents slagbodf top team managers all the time, it's irrelevant."

Doesn't seem irrelevant now does it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.