Yaya Toure apologises

For several reasons, think Pep should have handled it behind closed doors first. Simple as.

This has never been behind closed doors and his agent has made sure of that over the past three years, whether it be slagging of fernando, cakegate, his insults at Pep.

But then Pep should keep it behind closed doors because im sure if Pep had dropped him from the Champs Leg squad Seluk would have kept his views quiet??

I genuinely do not know what planet you are on. It was never going to stay behind closed doors, his agent would ensure that, all Pep has done is state the ground rules before it was manipulated.

For several reasons, think Pep should have handled it behind closed doors first. Simple as.

I'd bet we've been trying to deal with these pair behind closed doors for a few years now, but enough is enough. As for pep looking silly, no chance, finally we have a manager with the balls and backing to fight fire with fire.

Talking through your posterior pal. Pep has looked fair, balanced, honest and realistic. It is completely justified and should have been said a long time ago.

What; you mean like Seluk has?
Sure he stooped to Seluk's level and looks tough because of it, but I don't think it looks good.

Some have put a spin on it in the media that Pep is punishing Yaya for another's actions, which sounds cruel. I don't agree with that all, by the way. It's a players responsibility to let their agent know to not speak to the public without consulting them first.

I don't like our quarrels being made public, so I think Pep could have addressed the issue to Yaya personally and if he didn't apologize, then give him a one-way ticket.

What; you mean like Seluk has?

Yes but im sure on this occassion he would have kept it quiet and so he must be really angry that Pep did not deal with it behind closed doors being an introverted, professional agent who would never manipulate the press to suit his own agenda.

Sure he stooped to Seluk's level and looks tough because of it, but I don't think it looks good.

Some have put a spin on it in the media that Pep is punishing Yaya for another's actions, which sounds cruel. I don't agree with that all, by the way. It's a players responsibility to let their agent know to not speak to the public without consulting them first.

I don't like our quarrels being made public, so I think Pep could have addressed the issue to Yaya personally and if he didn't apologize, then give him a one-way ticket.
And who made it public?

I don't want this turning into a bigger fiasco where Seluk's mudslinging is affecting and unsettling the team.

First up, he didn't stoop to Seluk's level, he hasn't slagged Yaya off, questioned his motives, suggested he's made controversial statements.

Secondly the quarrel has been public ever since Guardiola was announced as our manager back in February thanks to Seluk and his big mouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.