Yaya Toure apologises

First up, he didn't stoop to Seluk's level, he hasn't slagged Yaya off, questioned his motives, suggested he's made controversial statements.

Secondly the quarrel has been public ever since Guardiola was announced as our manager back in February thanks to Seluk and his big mouth.
He did pretty much embarrass them. He doesn't really want an apology, IMHO. And he knows he'd never get an apology.

Yaya won't give a shit. He's getting paid either way.
He should however give his agent a bollocking and make him apologise. After all, he works for Yaya.
Don't leave on a sour note. At least walk out with dignity.

He did pretty much embarrass them. He doesn't really want an apology, IMHO. And he knows he'd never get an apology.

And that makes Pep look silly why? It's funny mate, everyone I've spoken to in this, not just City fans but football fans in general are loving what Pep has done. He is setting a precedent here that is good for City and football in general.

Sure he stooped to Seluk's level and looks tough because of it, but I don't think it looks good.

Some have put a spin on it in the media that Pep is punishing Yaya for another's actions, which sounds cruel. I don't agree with that all, by the way. It's a players responsibility to let their agent know to not speak to the public without consulting them first.

I don't like our quarrels being made public, so I think Pep could have addressed the issue to Yaya personally and if he didn't apologize, then give him a one-way ticket.
I stopped reading at "he stooped to Seluk's level..."

And that makes Pep look silly why? It's funny mate, everyone I've spoken to in this, not just City fans but football fans in general are loving what Pep has done. He is setting a precedent here that is good for City and football in general.
And everyone I've spoken to the same. I'm just of the differing opinion that Pep could have ousted Yaya differently. Not saying at all what he did was wrong. I just don't agree that it's the best way.

Seluk is going to keep spouting off and I fear it might unsettle the team. Maybe it won't, who knows.

For several reasons, think Pep should have handled it behind closed doors first. Simple as.
Well thankfully we've got a manager who's willing to call out people on their stupidity and between Yaya and Seluk there's hardly a brain cell between them.
You have no idea if it wasn't initially dealt with behind closed doors. In fact there's more chance things were said behind closed doors than not which is why his leech of an agent has opened his mouth in public resulting in Pep having no choice to respond.
As far as I can see there's only Seluk and the last handful of Yaya's fans who believe this is in anyway a mistake on our managers part.

Toure uses his agent to speak for him, Seluk's words are really Yaya's and he'll be gone at the end of his contract. Holistic approach by Pellegrini didn't really help the team at all because they all became billy big bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.