Yaya Toure apologises

Well thankfully we've got a manager who's willing to call out people on their stupidity and between Yaya and Seluk there's hardly a brain cell between them.
You have no idea if it wasn't initially dealt with behind closed doors. In fact there's more chance things were said behind closed doors than not which is why his leech of an agent has opened his mouth in public resulting in Pep having no choice to respond.
As far as I can see there's only Seluk and the last handful of Yaya's fans who believe this is in anyway a mistake on our managers part.
And that's a main part on why some won't let this go. Too many blue tinted specs Yaya sympathisers on here thinking he's been hard done to. He's only on 220k a week FFS!

And that's a main part on why some won't let this go. Too many blue tinted specs Yaya sympathisers on here thinking he's been hard done to. He's only on 220k a week FFS!

He aint on 220k a week he is on 140k plus bonus as appearances goals if team wins and if we win titles.

If Yaya and Seluk start leaking our dirty laundry to the press like a training ground bust up or something like that, how does that affect us?............

If Seluk spouts off more undermining things about Pep, I think it's naïve to think our players won't hear the comments.

We don't need more negativity.

The sooner Yaya can leave the better. At this point, I hope he's not even around the first team.

Toure uses his agent to speak for him, Seluk's words are really Yaya's and he'll be gone at the end of his contract. Holistic approach by Pellegrini didn't really help the team at all because they all became billy big bollocks.
They were billy big bollocks the moment the club picked them over Mancini. This carried on throughout Pellegrini's reign. Guardiola has decided that it's time the manager took control again. Oh, and I don't think it's just Toure who he wants/wanted rid of.

If Yaya and Seluk start leaking our dirty laundry to the press like a training ground bust up or something like that, how does that affect us?............

If Seluk spouts off more undermining things about Pep, I think it's naïve to think our players won't hear the comments.

We don't need more negativity.

The sooner Yaya can leave the better. At this point, I hope he's not even around the first team.
Good point, he's kept his own council up to now, this could start him spouting shit to the press

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.