Yaya Toure apologises

Can't help but feel like yaya could have a big part to play for us this season? Am I wrong? Am I clinging onto the past?

So basically Yaya has swallowed his pride to try and get back in favour and his agent seems to be overriding him. I would be amazed now if Yaya doesn't ditch Seluk asap, he is destroying his career and his hard earned reputation, not just at City but who else is gonna take Yaya on now with all the baggage that comes with him?

Haha. Yaya had nowhere else to go I suppose. His agent has worded the statement carefully to try to shift the blame on himself , when the truth is of course that every word that ever came from his mouth came from Yaya's.

Now we are out of the league cup he might get a couple of games in the FA Cup early rounds, and maybe a cameo or two from the bench when we are 4-0 up. If nothing else it looks good to the rest of the squad. But i doubt Pep is daft enough to pick him for any meaningful games unless we have an injury crisis.

If he did ditch him, it would make no difference, as they presumably have a deal. By the time it was sorted, Yaya would be gone anyway & playing for someone else.

It's all upto how Pep sees it.
Those vermin journos won't want to talk about anything else later. I hope Pep comes out and opens with "Apology not accepted until Yaya agent apologises. I will only talk about our match now."

So basically Yaya has swallowed his pride to try and get back in favour and his agent seems to be overriding him. I would be amazed now if Yaya doesn't ditch Seluk asap, he is destroying his career and his hard earned reputation, not just at City but who else is gonna take Yaya on now with all the baggage that comes with him?
The rags?

Their PR team are probably already working on it with Woowar tapping is agent up. It's a good distraction from them playing shit last night.

Can't help but feel like yaya could have a big part to play for us this season? Am I wrong? Am I clinging onto the past?
Yes you are.Yaya is too bulky and doesn`t have the stamina to play under this new system.As much as I`ve loved Yaya one of his biggest faults was to slow the game right down,something that Pep hates.
He`ll get some game time, but IMO it will be minutes rather than hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.