Yaya Toure apologises

Yes you are.Yaya is too bulky and doesn`t have the stamina to play under this new system.As much as I`ve loved Yaya one of his biggest faults was to slow the game right down,something that Pep hates.
He`ll get some game time, but IMO it will be minutes rather than hours.
As a centre back....

Perhaps the disparity in what yaya and agent saying is a ploy. Next a split from agent, saves face of agent, gets to play then when moves on they kiss and make up for the cameras having never been dropped in the first place.
Perhaps too far fetched, back to UEFA and conspiracy theories there

I would imagine you are not going to be far from the truth myself.

So they are saying different things now,i'm sure pep said seluk had to say sorry,over to you pep but i hope he sticks to his guns
It's brilliant. Yaya posts that and then his agent puts his foot back in it and fucks it up again.

I hope Guardiola accepts it and we move on from this. I doubt Toure will get much game time anyway but always a useful option to have for cup games and from the bench.

Zabba is not what Pep needs, at all, but he was v Barca. He may not be getting the same compliments if he plays at Anfield or v Spurs.

That's what management is about. If Pep sees a hole Yaya can play in, he'll play. If not, he won't.

And nothing anybody on here says is going to change that, so they'll just have to lump it if Pep decides to use him.
Which he won't.

Yaya is one pussy keeping that k_unt of an agent the time of day and bringing down his character! Why he doesn't sack the fucker I don't know.

Because it totally explains what Yaya is about - he will not criticise, condemn, or sack Seluk , which reveals everything about him as a person. A greedy self-oppionated cnut.

They are both complicit and should be told to fuck off imo - too little, far too late, and another non-apology !

Nothing new here.............................move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.