Yaya Toure apologises

With his agent coming out publically again, behaving like an absolute bellend and actually saying he will not apologize I think Toure might have as well said nothing.
The only thing could now do to redeem himself is fire his agent, which he won't of course.

Yaya in the spotlight again, just when no one is even giving him a second thought. If he wants to play then speak to Pep with your agent behind closed doors and if Pep wants to make that public so be it. Fuck him off, all he is doing is keeping his name in the media. We haven't missed him and if Pep really feels the need to play him then im sure it will be limited. Nothing he did last season gives me any confidence he would bring anything to this team now. We have moved on as a side.

Not being funny when I say this but I'd rather see Garcia get more game time!
It's a good example to set to the kids that if you have a good attitude and public image, as well as talent, then despite your status in the world of football you'll get a look over the "big name" players who are acting up with their big ego's.

I reckon Yaya will part ways with Seluk now. He's let him away with tons out of loyalty, but Seluk just went against his client.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.