Yaya Toure apologises

Seluk has apparently been on Spanish radio ranting that Pep asked YaYa why he was joining a shit club when he was leaving Barca to join City and Pep was manager. I thought Pep got rid of YaYa from Barca, no? Seluk was happy enough to hold his hand out for the commission. Infuriating twat

Hah Pep knows Seluk will never apologize and therefore he'll never have to play Yaya. Genius.

The part about Pep apologizing to Pelligrini made me chuckle. If I remember correctly it was Pelligrini's decision to go public with the announcement.

The whole thing reminds me of the Balotelli Tevez days. Luckily we couldn't lose a match if we tried these days so this will quickly pass I assume.

Cant say im that bothered, have absolutely no respect for that agent of his. a right tosser.

He didn't say that surely. Pep could relegate us and bankrupt us and I still wouldn't follow that shower of Shiite.

Seriously, I thought I miss heard it at first..... the guy was embarrassing and painful to listen to, quite honest I couldn't understand what the fuck he was saying half the time, but the shit I did understand, the fact that he slagged the club off for sacking Pellegrini, said Pep should apologise to Pellegrini, and then the United thing was like fuck off mate..... even Jim White was getting fucked off with it, and didn't hold back the punches as he just went full on Ivan Drago on Apollo Creed...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.