Yaya Toure apologises

I'd be more than happy for him to join Liverpool. He'd have the same impact as Mario did.

completely agree... if there is one team i would not want him to go to, it is Liverpool; he will be surrounded by runners that will cover for his deficiencies and have him dictate the football... it will be trouble for every one... i am sure the club knows this and will not let him join just anyone...

this haunts me as well.

he could do the Pirlo, very easily.

However Klopp doesnt seem to utilize such a player in his systems.

what if Yaya apologises? is there a road back .

Any manager hiring Yaya right now is taking a lot of risk, he might not be bigger than City, but he could certainly upset the apple cart where ever else he goes.

this haunts me as well.

Any manager hiring Yaya right now is taking a lot of risk, he might not be bigger than City, but he could certainly upset the apple cart where ever else he goes.

Haunts you, get a grip.

this haunts me as well.

Why will yaya ghost past our defence

Sorry, but one last food for thought. Just quoting but a lot of sense in this:
When did Yaya become responsible for something his agent said? As far as I remember, the agent was giving his personal opinion not speaking on behalf of Yaya.
Yaya should speak to his lawyers about suing Man City for constructive dismissal. He is being denied the chance to practise his trade because of an issue which he is not responsible for.

If you think that City are not fully aware of their legal position with respect to what they can, and cannot, do with players contracts you are at best nieve

Pep picks the team. The agent does not pick the team. The agent should keep quiet. He is a clown. If he won't keep quiet he should be ignored. Jon stakes is a clown too.

Dont think any PL team would take YaYa at this point unless he decided to take a rediculously low offer in spite for vengeance
against our club
And frankly I'd like to see him in the dippers midfield.... They would be less of a team as they are right now
It makes more sense to me he would take the biggest offer which would more than likely put him in China
I wonder how much Seluk drivel a Chinese team would put up with?
The options for YaYa seem to be narrowing by the minute
and it's a damn shame
completely brought on himself
but a damn shame

Has been the reason why we have most if not all of all of ``our titles`` sad for him to leave in such bad circumstances in fairness should have departed two seasons ago and when he would have left his legendary status fully in tack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.