Yaya Toure apologises

I was thinking I wouldn't want to be YaYa right now
I'm starting to think YaYa might be #2 behind Mr Stakes at this point

Stop quoting him please.

As well as his posts making my eyes bleed, he wont reply.

We were certainly a shit team at that time and have no doubt the use of the word club by Pep was in direct reference to only that.

He had no reference point of City beyond a trial under Pearce, and has since been on record stating how well he was treated and we could only offer a six month deal.

Yaya should be made to sweat the lard, through wind, rain and snow for the next six months.

I may be mistaken, but he is only free to talk to foreign clubs from January and must buy himself out of the remaining five months if he wants to join a Premier League club in January.

This fat fuckwit and his gangster agent have delusions of grandeur, right down to thinking any club in England, outside of a desperado in a relegation battle, would even contemplate paying him anything over £100k a week.

He's poison, and has been for two years.

Oh dear what is Yaya doing having this clown representing him? I don't care if he took a bullet for Yaya and got raped by a horse. He's thick as pig shit and that's being kind. Time to go Yaya, it was time to go 2 summers ago.

Sorry, but one last food for thought. Just quoting but a lot of sense in this:
When did Yaya become responsible for something his agent said? As far as I remember, the agent was giving his personal opinion not speaking on behalf of Yaya.
Yaya should speak to his lawyers about suing Man City for constructive dismissal. He is being denied the chance to practise his trade because of an issue which he is not responsible for.

Perhaps at the same time Yaya can speak to his lawyers about suing his agent?

You know, the guy, you claim doesn't speak for him?

Realistically though, who out of United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool would want him? Spurs and Liverpool especially would avoid him like the plague with their focus on pressing. Chelsea perhaps but they have fabregas who barely runs himself. He'd be hilarious next to pogba in a 2 man midfield. Arsenal can't even find a place for Xhaka atm.
We will just have to wait and find out.
Fans are notoriously inaccurate at being able to assess how good a player is and what their true ability is
You only need to look at the baboons on this forum who thought Kolarov was "wank" sterling was a waste of money
and there were even those blues who,last season,couldn't see that KDB was about to develop into one of the best players ever to play for City and one of the best players on the planet....yep,it's true,folk like me were laughed at for going overboard lol...
Who knows if Yaya is truly finished at premier league level?..we,d like to think so.. but if he has stopped making those energy sapping cross country drives to see his fancy woman, I for one wouldnt put it past him to step into a Liverpool midfield and relegate Jordan Henderson to the bench, and instantly improve that team.
Us football fans ,generally,know fuck all.

Seluk should have played this a bit smarter. But then a smarter agent would have kept his mouth shut in the first place.

Wonder what the cnut is "earning" for this performance? Must be the highest paid comedian on earth.

Rooney ibra and Yaya combined aged 97 :O

Combined IQ 47. And that's mostly Ibrahimovic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.