Yaya Toure apologises

It's got nothing to do with what your free to do, what your suggesting will not have appended, I'm not saying that he basically left him no where to go, but saying they haven't spocken first ? Think about it from all practical and logical points

He will most likely have informed him he wasn't in the CL squad personally, perhaps discussed other things, then his agent has gone on one.

There's a very decent chance they haven't spoken since apart from about training & maybe not even that.

Pep is someone will talk things through, then that's it. If the player wants to speak, he'll see him, but he doesn't make a habit of following players round explaining all his actions.

He is a coach. Not a businessman. Hence us paying Joe Hart to play for Torino.

You don't have to know anything about business to know you don't do that, either.

He will most likely have informed him he wasn't in the CL squad personally, perhaps discussed other things, then his agent has gone on one.

There's a very decent chance they haven't spoken since apart from about training & maybe not even that.

Pep is someone will talk things through, then that's it. If the player wants to speak, he'll see him, but he doesn't make a habit of following players round explaining all his actions.

He is a coach. Not a businessman. Hence us paying Joe Hart to play for Torino.

You don't have to know anything about business to know you don't do that, either.
Sorry our posts got a bit crossed, you know seem to be agreeing with me, they will have had some dialogue, none of use know what was said and that will have been that, to suggest no dialogue took place at all is laughable

Sorry our posts got a bit crossed, you know seem to be agreeing with me, they will have had some dialogue, none of use know what was said and that will have been that, to suggest no dialogue took place at all is laughable

Perhaps you are missing what Yaya is 'alleged' to be saying, which is that he wasn't told personally about his 'suspension' by Pep, since Slug's comments. Not that he has not had any dialogue with him at all, about anything.

I'm saying there is a fair chance that what Yaya is 'alleged' to have said, is true. That Pep has not told him in person that he is now barred from playing, & that he has only found out in the media.

It would not be out of character for Pep to deal with it that way. Especially if he thinks Yaya should be dealing with it.

But if Yaya wants to speak to him, he'll do it. That is fairly typical of the way Pep has dealt with some situations in the past. If you're not with him, you're out.

I for one, am glad he's not in the CL squad. His past performances in it, were him at his worst. Legend ? Not for me. It takes more than being good at your job.

Well if he wrote a biography of Pep with a foreward by Ferguson & it's all bullshit, you would expect Pep might have mentioned it by now.
That's presuming anyone actually feels the need to point out that Ballbag is talking shite, it is after all his profession.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.