Yaya Toure apologises

That's where I differ from the vast majority on here. I don't care about off the field stuff, I just remember players for what they've done on the pitch. I don't even care how much they earn, as that's down to the club, if they want to pay someone £200k+ a week, then crack on.

Didn't someone post on here that Kompany had some deal in place with Real Madrid (?) if Mancini stayed? Might have been @SWP's back , but then again I could be doing him a disservice. Weren't a couple of the 'legends' involved in getting Mancini out the door?

For the life of me I really don't get why people give a shit what an agent says. As I've said before, just ignore the dick, he'll soon go away if no one listens.
That's a bit like someone saying they don't care if their wife is shagging around as long as she cooks the dinner and irons the clothes.

JH is still on contract so he would be unable to comment negatively even if he wanted too. As it happens, he's too professional to get involved in slanging matches and instead would let his displays do his talking, or Pep's talking if his displays are poor.

But there are many others who have left City for good and have unadvisably slagged the club off, claiming that the spirit was being ripped apart, yet these departing players have never gone on to better things unlike their replacements who helped make City winners. No doubt that when Yaya eventually moves on, he or his agent will similarly slag us off, but as his replacements take us on to greater things then will any of us complain? As long as Pep delivers then Yaya or Seluk will be on thin ice.

I don't think Hart would have any reason to bad mouth Pep or City regardless of him still having a contract here.

Both parties, Pep and Joe, have mentioned how they have been open with each other from day one. It's a footballing decision, nothing personal. If there was a problem between the two then there is no way Pep would have gave him a send off game and made him captain.

Here is another

Dimitri Seluk to BBC's World Football Podcast: "Pep Guardiola - he thinks only about himself. He thinks he is already God."

About yaya
Seluk: "He can play five or six years without any problem. I am sure some clubs in England, in France, in Italy, in Spain will want him."
Dimitri Seluk: "I am sure in two months we will have many offers. I already have a few offers for Yaya."

It's got so inflammatory at this point, yaya is 100% complicit by not firing the guy. I think he has yaya's blessing when he says this stuff, and if he stays with the guy through this I'll be certain of it. No other explanation makes sense out of maybe yaya is the dumbest guy in world sport but I dont think thats true.

Let's get one thing straight
Toure has NEVER given a single fuck about City, his agent even less.
His sole aim was to be considered among the world's best players because that's what seluk told him he was.
His sheer disbelief that he wasn't regarded as a modern great like tranny and Messi was down to him being African apparently.
When someone else was voted African player of the year, he dissed the worthy winner to his face .
We're just a beneficiary of the efforts he made to make himself important.
Seluk has made him delusional and the fact that we're positively thriving without this giant of the game must be making him realise.......... maybe, just maybe I'm not as good as my agent made out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.