Yaya Toure apologises

Toure is no more greedy than say rooney or Zatlan or many many other prev top class footballers seeking to squeeze as much money out of the final stages of their career.
I would too if it was me.
What would you do??[/QUO
I would tell you to Fuck off,and get big Dave Watson to stick one on you.

Here is another

Dimitri Seluk to BBC's World Football Podcast: "Pep Guardiola - he thinks only about himself. He thinks he is already God."

About yaya
Seluk: "He can play five or six years without any problem. I am sure some clubs in England, in France, in Italy, in Spain will want him."
Dimitri Seluk: "I am sure in two months we will have many offers. I already have a few offers for Yaya."
Course you have fella.

It's simple from here. Soriano calls Yaya in and says "Do you agree with what he's saying? Is it with your blessing?" If Toure says no, then he's told to publicly disassociate himself totally from Seluk's remarks. If he refuses to do that or says it was with his knowledge, then we sack him for gross misconduct.

I'd contend like I have in the past that club's don't care about the 'hassle'. They care about the talent. If a club deems Yaya can help them, they'll take him.

Folks forget Seluk was talking shit back when we got Yaya from Barca. We didn't care about the 'hassle'when we made that decision. Neither will others when they are making theirs.

People forget Seluk is not always a dick. He is a dick when he or and his client want something and ate not getting their way. I'd another club wants to pay them what they want or pay them at all. He'll be very nice. Just like he was when we paid what they wanted for Yaya in the first place.

Again I repeat, clubs don't care about the 'hassle'. If they did many a player would have rotted in their old clubs.

Including Yaya to us, Sterling to us, Balotelli to us. And Suarez everywhere he went since leaving the Netherlands.

I bring Suarez up because we were in for him this summer. If there ever was proof that no club besides the club actually embroiled in the dispute cares about the 'hassle'. Suarez is the example. He has been worse than any player playing for any club the last decade. Yet so long as he performs, he keeps moving up. Why is that? Coz clubs really don't care about it that much. They care more about whether you are talented.
Depends how you define hassle. There are plenty of players who are tough to handle and come with plenty of baggage, that comes with the territory and someone at the club has to make a judgement on whether what the player brings is worth their antics. Where the line in the sand has to be drawn is where the player slags off the club and seeks to portray it and it's management in a negative light to achieve his own ends. That is what Yaya is doing. The ball is in his court. If he makes it evident that he doesn't give a fuck about the club, the club and it's fans will make it clear they don't give a fuck about Yaya.

He cheers on Leeds, so it's a bit too late for him to start worrying about that!
JwZ6MUZRW0yC4.gif

I've tried reading between the lines PB, I can see where you're coming from
Seluk says ;
PEP GUARDIOLA
I'm so sorry...
CAN SUCK ON
I've learnt my lesson....
MY STINKING LEFT BOLLOCK
I'll be good, I promise....

It's simple from here. Soriano calls Yaya in and says "Do you agree with what he's saying? Is it with your blessing?" If Toure says no, then he's told to publicly disassociate himself totally from Seluk's remarks. If he refuses to do that or says it was with his knowledge, then we sack him for gross misconduct.
Good call. We need to call his bluff. Obviously he condones what his agent says. Why should he be getting away with it just because he himself isn't saying anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.