Yaya Toure apologises

It's simple from here. Soriano calls Yaya in and says "Do you agree with what he's saying? Is it with your blessing?" If Toure says no, then he's told to publicly disassociate himself totally from Seluk's remarks. If he refuses to do that or says it was with his knowledge, then we sack him for gross misconduct.
I'd do it by email or registered post rather than a phone call.

It's simple from here. Soriano calls Yaya in and says "Do you agree with what he's saying? Is it with your blessing?" If Toure says no, then he's told to publicly disassociate himself totally from Seluk's remarks. If he refuses to do that or says it was with his knowledge, then we sack him for gross misconduct.

And sue their asses off for damaging the club and the brand! I mean hit them obnoxiously hard, ruthlessly. I'm sure the Sheikh must have a pretty mean bunch of lawyers at his disposal.

And sue their asses off for damaging the club and the brand! I mean hit them obnoxiously hard, ruthlessly. I'm sure the Sheikh must have a pretty mean bunch of lawyers at his disposal.
If they haven't done that up to now with some of the utter dross reported about our club since the takeover, I can't see them starting now.

However much of a c*nt Yaya's agent is I think it was ill-advised of Pep to speak publicly in the manner he did. It's fuelled the fire and this is now likely to rumble on until we finally get shot of him in the summer. It would have been much better to deal with this in house and with a formal warning that if the public criticism continues we would consider terminating his contract early. Then if it is leaked just straight bat any questions from the media.

On a separate note, I heard Jermaine Jenas on Radio 5 referring to Seluk's spat with Guardiola as an "isolated incident" and questioning why Yaya is not revered by the fans in the same way as Hart is. These people have their heads too far at the Rags' arses to notice what is happening outside Owed Trafford.

Mory Touré (Yaya's dad): "We ask Guardiola to come down to earth. He’s the boss. I ask him for forgiveness, to let my son do his work."
Mory Touré: "Yaya loves the club a lot, he’s a good player for the team. He has the morale to play."
Mory Touré: "I can’t speak in his place. I think he’ll stay. He’s intelligent. He’ll make a good choice after."

Putting yaya's point of view maybe,but the agent is keeping this going

Here is another

Dimitri Seluk to BBC's World Football Podcast: "Pep Guardiola - he thinks only about himself. He thinks he is already God."

About yaya
Seluk: "He can play five or six years without any problem. I am sure some clubs in England, in France, in Italy, in Spain will want him."
Dimitri Seluk: "I am sure in two months we will have many offers. I already have a few offers for Yaya."
He can play 5 or 6 more years because he's been on economical auto pilot for at least 2 years.

If they haven't done that up to now with some of the utter dross reported about our club since the takeover, I can't see them starting now.

But this is even worse, as it comes from within the team. What a bunch of pathetic so called journalists write doesn't have the same punching power as when Team Yaya goes on the record to disrespect the club. If they indeed, have in their powers to manipulate thousands and thousands of City supporters, mainly in Africa, they are now causing the club financial damage.
Surely there must be room for some kind of legal action in there somewhere? (Or maybe I've watched too many bad movies.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.