Yaya Toure apologises

If we paid him off could we insist he doesn't play for someone else until contract would have finished.. Gardening leave so to speak. No football for 8 months would see him the size of A house.

Yes exactly this. He knows he can't adapt to Pep's system and pressing style so what does he care. Gets to sit out his last year collecting his massive wage. Again, if Yaya wasn't happy with his agent spouting shit, he simply wouldn't allow him to do so. Or if he did it anyway then he'd sack him.

Yeah fair enough

Yaya knew where else stood but chose not to leave and pick up the cash instead so neither he or his lowlife agent have any right to complain about not being in the CL squad.

This is exactly why I wanted Yaya out this summer - he simply cannot be a good player to have in the dressing room when not being played with his (agent's) attitude towards things.

It's great that Pep has made a stand against the ridiculousness but it's still something for the media to grasp hold of & make a big deal out of, trying their best to unsettle the team. I'd like to think the guys are smart enough to know who's in the right here (Pep) & that Yaya's agent is a tool; I think Nasri would be the one to back Yaya up so it's a good thing they're split up.

Yaya has had a fantastic career at City, but he's tarnishing it badly with all this crap his agent comes out with, considering he admits he is speaking for Yaya rather than speaking his own opinion - it's a shame but it's clear he is going to be leaving this club with a bad taste in his & the fans mouths - no doubt we'll hear many stories of how horrible City are & what a bad club we are for African players etc. once he finally leaves.

I read somewhere Yaya will receive a £5m loyalty bonus at the end of the year don't see anything that will make him walk away from that. He can rip up his contract anyway if we don't play Yaya in 10% of our games but I don't think he will exercise that right.

This Seluk is a pretty stubborn man, it's pretty evident why Yaya isn't first choice anymore. Why doesn't Yaya just put this to bed, cowardly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.