Yaya Toure charged with drink driving....

Its unbelievable,the bloke is an utter fuckwit and yet folk continue to defend him or look for excuses for his behaviour.

He's a wanker that continues to disrespect the club and bring it into disrepute,he should never have been allowed back into the squad - he needs fucking off asap.
Yaya turns dreams into reality don't forget that
5c41354db75a56e0cb4d8e2241991a14.jpg
36532ff15342bddd3c53e382dac55546.jpg
39482ffb292826d951a8a862e0f889a9.jpg

How does this become public knowledge.?do the police release a statement or does some.officer leak it for reward? Shouldnt rule him.out of selection though. Smart lawyer will stall the process long enough for it to be no concern of ours.
Not to mention that they happily publish his address.

That said what was he doing in London (I presume this was last night?) when we play at 12:30 today?

Edit: nvm, just seen the date of the offence.

You're quite correct sorry. I was misinformed. Expat muslims can now get QDC licenses.

Qatari's cant though.

Which bars are letting locals wear national to drink? I've never seen that personally.

The pool bar at the Marriot is always full of them. Lots of restaurants as well - the Latino restaurant in the Sheraton used to have a Qatari eat there every night and he always drank Heineken but he doesn't go anymore.

But, he's a Muslim.....he doesn't drink.....
I know Muslims who drink alcohol

Yaya may well have turned down champagne on from of the camera but that doesn't mean he doesn't drink away from the camera

Last edited by a moderator:
How does this become public knowledge.?do the police release a statement or does some.officer leak it for reward? Shouldnt rule him.out of selection though. Smart lawyer will stall the process long enough for it to be no concern of ours.

Remember - the relationship between News International and the Met. Quite openly paying for leads and stories. The entire senior media team at the Met were ex News International - it was partly exposed during the Leverson enquiry but Cameron suppressed the report -in return for a free run @ the last election. Murdoch changed the name of the NoTW and nothing changed... the police are incredibly corrupt and take all measure of back handers - all too often the media beat the emergency services to a crash / crime scene - I wonder how.

It is in Muslim countries. They can't get a booze license or buy alcohol in a bar.

It's certainly a strange one as Yaya has made a big show of not accepting man of the match champagne before now.
How do bar staff there know who is a Muslim, who is secular, who is atheist, who is Christian? That's impossible to police

How do bar staff there know who is a Muslim, who is secular, who is atheist, who is Christian? That's impossible to police

They can tell from your name - if for example your name is Mohammed its pretty certain you are Muslim and you have to show ID to get into any bar in Qatar but as I said muslims can drink here :-). Also it states your nationality on the ID so for example a Qatari Lady (and all Qataris are Muslim) cannot enter a bar under any circumstances (unless she has dual nationality). Last Christmas one of my wife's friends took her Muslim fiancé to mass at the Catholic Church and he was arrested and spent Christmas day and night in prison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.