Yaya Toure charged with drink driving....

How do bar staff there know who is a Muslim, who is secular, who is atheist, who is Christian? That's impossible to police
Depends on the venue. One of my female friends is Manchester born Christian of Pakistani descent and is refused entry from time to time. It's a fucking idiotic system but another poster has said that not all bars are so stringent.

No one is secular. It's not allowed. You have to pick one. I went with Pagan for mine.

I wouldnt put too much into the not drink due to religion. I have a few muslim friends they all smoke, swear and drink....the only thing they insist on not doing is eating pork. Most christians indulge regardless of what the 10 commandments demand. Yaya probably had one more sherbert than he should have

Police officially confirm that Yaya Toure has been charged with drink driving. Released on bail, a hearing is set for the 13th December.

I wouldnt put too much into the not drink due to religion. I have a few muslim friends they all smoke, swear and drink....the only thing they insist on not doing is eating pork.
which is bizarre because smoking and drinking have generally been proven to be not the best thing in the world yet who can argue the wonderful up lifting properties of a fucking bacon butty!!!!

Remember - the relationship between News International and the Met. Quite openly paying for leads and stories. The entire senior media team at the Met were ex News International - it was partly exposed during the Leverson enquiry but Cameron suppressed the report -in return for a free run @ the last election. Murdoch changed the name of the NoTW and nothing changed... the police are incredibly corrupt and take all measure of back handers - all too often the media beat the emergency services to a crash / crime scene - I wonder how.

nothing like a bit of generalisation........................... the police are incredibly corrupt are they? Idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.