Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

sam-caddick said:
gio's side step said:
I suspect he just wants out. This will not be the reason. Rather a constructed excuse which happens to be dreadful. But he may just want a different challenge and has been poorly advised by his agent in terms of how to approach/orchestrate it.

Now his agent has been on SSN I get the feeling he is pushing for a move, it's almost as if his agent is forcing City into letting him go by coming up with one of the most ridiculous but disrespectful excuses with the hope we turn on him.

Guillem Balague did say on Revista last week that Luis Enrique want a powerful midfielder to evolve Barcelona and when you think about there isn't a better one out there than Yaya.

Would be very short sighted to try and evolve Barcelona with a 31 year old. Much better to go for Vidal or similar.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Some right tits about. Regardless of what may or may not have happened... Yaya has contributed greatly to this club and due to his contribution, we continue to drive forward. If he does want to leave, then all the best to him, he'll go down as one of the greatest players to ever play for the club. It was the same with Tevez, but should it happen then we need to avoid such dramas and let him go.

Though as for the birthday stuff, it's just his agent waffling on about shite. There's likely something else that's gone on... and I wouldn't be surprised if it's something to do with Marwood, the guy is a tit. I still can't believe he wasn't sacked after THAT transfer window.

But going back to Yaya, if he wants out... then let him go and we could do with avoiding a tug of war just like we did with Tevez. If he stays, great.

If we are letting him go though, then it's crucial that we replace him with someone equally as good as him. I've already said we should try our luck at snatching Pogba and making some sort of deal with Juve. Problem is there is only a handful or maybe even less of those on par with Yaya Toure.

Why the fuck would Marwood have anything to do with it. You sound as desperate as his agent

Thenumber1blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Arrogant bastard.

So he 'll let us know after the World Cup, eh?

Very fucking big of you .

Thanks for the memories, don't let the door hit your fat arse on the way out.

This may no longer be the Manchester City you first thought you were doing a favour.

What does remain the same, however, City fans remember where they come from.

You, on the other hand, have clearly allowed your ego to run out of control.

He's got a fucking offer on the table, c'mon?
Psg ?

Only them, Barca and Madrid it could be, really?

Paris might have a transfer cap, but they are also planning to sell the likes of Cavani and others, so they could certainly find £50m if needs be.

Personally, could see Yaya at Madrid, they love a big name just for the sale of it.

We could demand Isco and Di Mario?

If it is Paris, would slam the money down to Juventus for Vidal right away.

adrianr said:
sam-caddick said:
gio's side step said:
I suspect he just wants out. This will not be the reason. Rather a constructed excuse which happens to be dreadful. But he may just want a different challenge and has been poorly advised by his agent in terms of how to approach/orchestrate it.

Now his agent has been on SSN I get the feeling he is pushing for a move, it's almost as if his agent is forcing City into letting him go by coming up with one of the most ridiculous but disrespectful excuses with the hope we turn on him.

Guillem Balague did say on Revista last week that Luis Enrique want a powerful midfielder to evolve Barcelona and when you think about there isn't a better one out there than Yaya.

Would be very short sighted to try and evolve Barcelona with a 31 year old. Much better to go for Vidal or similar.

City don't have to sell.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
I reckon this is Barca..new manager..and his love of Barca well documented

They are trying to force us to want rid at a knockdown price

Fine if we get a decent price. Just maybe, our Barca boys have this sorted in the blink of an eye...

Is this just a Rooney skit or does he really want out because that'll just be crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.