Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Its a shame it has come to this. It seems like Yaya wants out and is letting his agent use whatever means necessary to force a move. The thing is if Yaya genuinely wants to leave and has his heart set on a move, I'm sure the club would let him go under the right circumstances. Lets face it, he has been a fantastic player for us and has played a major role in our success, also clubs don't normally keep players against their will. Unless he wants to go to a league rival or on the cheap, I cannot see why the club would not let him leave.

Looking at where we go now though, getting a replacement for Yaya is an impossible task. No player in the world comes close to the way he plays when he's on form. In fact, due to his age I cannot see Yaya replicating this seasons form. The ideal scenario for us is to adjust our style of play and get a different type of player in. The worst thing we could do is try and get a Yaya replacement as he would get exposed in this system. People are mentioning Pogba who is not worth to clean Yaya's gruds.

For me, get Fernando and Fabregas (use Yaya as part of the deal) and play 4-3-3.

Get Fabregas and use Fernandinho as a box to box mid like he was at Shakhtar.

We are not a one man team and Yaya can be replaced.

His agent is an ass and not living in the real world. Did you see this part:
Of course Yaya is upset about this. If this happened to you as a journalist in the BBC and nobody shakes your hand, you will say bye-bye and go to work for somebody else. It is normal."

No, its not.

lancs blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Keith Moon said:
Typical City...

God, I love this club.
This. All day long. God it must be boring supporting other clubs.
Comedy fucking central. We'll never lose the "soap opera club" tag and tbh I wouldn't want us to.

The jokes on us singing that we should pay him "some more" every week.

I've just listened to this prick onSSN and it seems to me that he's started something without thinking it through and now it's snowballing out of control. He has no answers for the questions he's being asked and is just coming out with inane drivel. As for the tweets, well he even seems confused as to who's tweeted what and I would be surprised if YaYa was aware or responsible for all of this shit. Admittedly it needs clarifying from YaYa but let's not hang him just yet.

I wish I could make it to some Ivory Coast games at the World Cup. Would love to start some Happy Birthday chants :)

If a player believes he is doing your club a favour by being there, the club should be showing him towards the exit. Yaya is and has been a great player for us however nobody is irreplaceable and I hope the club have a strategy in place. Yaya is at his best carrying the ball and making these marauding runs, however he's 31 and how long can his legs keep out. I don't believe he's the type to sit deeper and play from there. I don't want him to leave but if he does we will adapt and still prosper.

Wouldn't surprise me if Yaya didn't even know all this was going on. Clearly those last tweets were written by Dimitry.

Should hold off with the hangman's noose until all becomes clearer. We see this every year with Seluk - why surprised now? He said he was leaving last year too...

All gets a 'whatever' from me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.