Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

MSP said:
inbetween said:
For god sake, Yaya is a Muslim!! He cannot celebrate birthdays and is not allowed to! Either his twitter has been hacked or it's his agent talking shit.

That's not black and white. I do not celebrate birthday as a Muslim but many Muslims do.

I don't either and I don't know a Muslim who does

PSG are the likely ghost third party in this mess. He's very unlikely to go to Spain or Italy with their fan racism issues, but France is as equally welcoming to black players as the Premiere League is.

Chippy_boy said:
Before we put the gallows up lads, do we know for sure Yaya is behind those last 2 tweets?

The agent is already saying Yaya didn't post all of them, and implying some club rep posted the first 2 and the second 2 are the real Yaya. I don't buy that for one moment. But what it does mean is that the agent knows that people other than Yaya can post tweets on that account.

The way I read it is Yaya posted the first two, trying to smooth things over. And then the agent posted the next 2.

Think its more the fact that he must have had some idea that his agent is going on SSN spouting shit about the club that pays his wages

He works for Yaya, so Yaya must have had some kind of say in him going on live tv and disrespecting the club and its owners

No way that this can play out till after the world cup, id expect some more news to follow in the next few days due to the amount of traffic this has all caused

Why would he make a joke about a card from City being stuck in the post then suddenly make a 180 and confirm it's all true...

Shocking lack of humility, shocking disrespect of our club and fans

Piss off!

psg ?? its not far enough away for my liking IF what hes said is true !!!

never did trust him.....with his sulking attitude in most matches, except the ones HE wanted to excel in.....he can fook off right now for me.............and if he has a club in mind, i hope we refuse to sell him to ''that'' club.
fookin prima donnas.....always has thought of himself bein above the rest.
if he had anything about him he would have told his agent to shut the fook up.............
yaya..thanks for the few moments of brilliance........but you can now go fook yourself and join the others who left city the last few seasons...plenty of other midfielders out there........milner wishes to play in midfield !!
bye........

If it's true, what fucking mard arse. What did he expect; jelly and ice cream, a meccano set and one of those blokes who makes animals out of balloons? Jesus fucking christ.

KippaxCitizen said:
Luck95 said:
Just saw something yaya put last year on his twitter

@Toure_yaya42: @RodneyMarsh10 Out of respect for my fans and my club!! How can I be unhappy when i get so much love and respect from everyone in city?
Backtracking? or genuinely blown out of proportion?

Agent is a cock ... unfortunately if Yaya is backing his agent then he is a massive arrogant bell-end too! We've been here before with the Saluk bloke I think he has the IQ of amoeba - made a complete tit of himself on Sky Sports too!! - its playground stuff it really is - even my kids are laughing at how ludicrous the whole thing is!!

Keith Moon said:
The Touré brothers and cakes, not a good combination.

Kolo just heard the news about his brothers tweets! "No flowers?!"

Kolo-Toure-shower.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.