Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

IF (big if) all this is true and he's seriously wanting to leave a club whose fans idolise him, a club who pays him over £200,00 a WEEK, over some fucking birthday, then he can kindly FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Brilliant player, but this is just utter childish knobhead actions.

Durham on talkshite, ''its Citys fault for being a bottomless pit'' FFS

SWP's back said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
SWP's back said:
Childish ****. Get rid.

Sigh.
Sigh all you want. I'm a grown man. I have no fixation or starry eyes devotion to the low ID'd plebs that kick a ball about for a kinds randsome every week.

I respect what they do on the pitch. Most that I have met off it are tits.

I will tell you that Yaya was not personally tweeting today though 100%. He was receiving hydrotherapy treatment and physio at Aspeter in Doha whilst those tweets were posted.

He certainly didn't wrote last two but as long as he didn't deny it he authorized it.

And I agree with you, I'd get rid too, he went way over the line with this. PR is extremely important to SM and he shat all over it today. And it's not first time, last summer or one before it, his agent shat all over the club being cheap and not paying for Yaya's plane tickets for African player of the year award.

All very strange, Sudan on the verge of a catastrophic famine again , yet an icon of African football is allegedly throwing a tantrum because his birthday cake was shit and his boss didn't send him a card . Nothing like getting your priorities right.

blue underpants said:
Durham on talkshite, ''its Citys fault for being a bottomless pit'' FFS
Did you hear what else he said
Big rumour that he's off to rags,talk abt shit stirring.

Tim of the Oak said:
lancs blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
This. All day long. God it must be boring supporting other clubs.
Comedy fucking central. We'll never lose the "soap opera club" tag and tbh I wouldn't want us to.

The jokes on us singing that we should pay him "some more" every week.
Hardly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.