Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Thenumber1blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Arrogant bastard.

So he 'll let us know after the World Cup, eh?

Very fucking big of you .

Thanks for the memories, don't let the door hit your fat arse on the way out.

This may no longer be the Manchester City you first thought you were doing a favour.

What does remain the same, however, City fans remember where they come from.

You, on the other hand, have clearly allowed your ego to run out of control.

He's got a fucking offer on the table, c'mon?
Psg ?

Only them, Barca and Madrid it could be, really?

Paris might have a transfer cap, but they are also planning to sell the likes of Cavani and others, so they could certainly find £50m if needs be.

Personally, could see Yaya at Madrid, they love a big name just for the sale of it.

We could demand Isco and Di Mario?

If it is Paris, would slam the money down to Juventus for Vidal right away.

Tolm, do you really think we will get anywhere near 50 million for a 31 year old who is kicking off to get a move? Wherever he is going we should certainly play hard ball, demand players we want in exchange or tell them to go fuck themselves for tapping up our main man.

proudbear said:
This is so confusing. Those last 2 tweets DEFINITELY werent written by the same person as the first 2. The punctuation and spelling are awful.

The plot thickens.

People need to forget about the tweets, it's irrelevant. Yaya will be behind his agents actions one way or the other, whoever or however it's carried out.

It gets worse. Milner is now threatening to walk as the club didn't retweet a picture of his new ironing board cover.

Durham just wants callers, ignore him and he will fuck off into his box... Prick.

Yes of course we will sell Yaya to the rags and of course he would want to go there, talk about scraping the barrel!

I think I've heard it all now. What a buffoon his agent sounds. I love Yaya to bits and he will always go down as being a giant of a player for us but it does strike me he sometimes comes across as being childish. He complained about lack of respect for African players the other day, felt let down he wasn't voted for in the end of season awards and now this. I hope the club can deal with him quickly. If he does in fact leave would his best mate Samir be off too? Very very strange to talk so poorly about the hand that feeds you. I also think our owner and Chairman are decent men and will not like his sort of nonsense - PR nightmare. Anyway got to just laugh at the sky interview and hope it resolves one way or another.

What the fucking hell is going on?
Yaya is doing himself a lot of damage with this
Can't we just enjoy being fucking champions without this shit
If he wants out just sit down with Khaldoon and talk about it
Hope the club make him clairfy his tweets within the next few hours,he is under contract so we hold the cards,none of this making a statement in a couple of months time
I'm mega pissed off

tolmie's hairdoo said:
There was a 40 minute period at Liverpool when the City machine was an all singing, all dancing, thing of beauty, with Yaya already off the pitch.

I'm actually excited at the prospect of cashing in to such a large extent on a player of his age who we can't afford to rely on in the years ahead.

United made that mistake with Scholes and Keane.

Spot on mate!
Fabragas surely must be on Txiki's list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.