Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

50m for Yaya? LOL.

Wonder what would you pay for a 33 year old Pirlo? 40m?
Or a 33 year old Ibra?

PLEASE READ, THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Yaya DID NOT tweet, "Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain".

If you look at the punctuation, there's an extra space at the end of every sentence.

If you look at all of Yaya's previous tweets, that's not how he types. So he did not type that tweet, someone else - presumably his cretin of an agent did.

Now, we would hope Yaya will distance himself from this idiot, but maybe Yaya is not even aware. Perhaps he's asleep right now; I don't even know what country he is in.

So let's just chill for a few hours and show the guy a little respect. He may be ENTIRELY innocent in of this and it would be very ironic if we are all disrespecting him when he's done nothing, wouldn't it.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Legend

If he goes, which is a huge 'if', he goes with a thank you from me for delivering what is out greatest period as a football club, and one which he has been instrumental in..... However, if he's called out the boss then he certainly won't be going PSG, that I'll take anyone's money on!!!!

He's going nowhere and deserves to be heard before the throat chops!!!

not sure whose rants have been worse today, the demented Ukrainians or your kids? ;-)

jrb said:
A good World Cup should add an extra £5mill-£10mill to his already massive transfer fee.

He might do his knee at the world cup and we'd be left with a player on 220k a week in the physio room for months who has been taking the piss out of the club and owner. Can't wait until after the world cup for all sorts of reasons imo. One way or the other it needs resolving very quickly.

GO YAYA
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
WERE GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
GONNA SIP BACARDI LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

repeat ad nauseam next year!

BRILLIANT!

GoMancini7 said:
50m for Yaya? LOL.

Wonder what would you pay for a 33 year old Pirlo? 40m?
Or a 33 year old Ibra?

Remember he's by far the most recognized and celebrated player in Africa and probably has a very high PR value.

This Arse wipe agent of his! Is his other job doing the voiceovers on the Meerkat adverts!

I might have to change my status from well-wisher to full-fledged Blue. This is fantastic! EastEnders has got fuck all on this club!!

Extremely disrespectful to the club when we've just been through FFP's slap in the face.

He's 31. If he wants to play silly fuckers over another payday we should either sell him abroad for £25,000,000 or tell him to shut the fuck up because he has another 3 years contract.

Really disappointed with this mercenary behaviour. It flies in the face if what Garry Cook has said about Yaya, he always speaks with admiration for his selflessness.

hgblue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Where is Yaya at the moment by the way? He might be asleep in bed now, with no clue that all of this is going on.

And anyone who thinks he must be complicit in it because his agent wouldn't go on SSN spouting bollocks without his say so - er, yes, he would. The bloke is obviously a distinguished loon in a sea of loons.

What is clear is that there is a direct conflict between the two tweets, that first says

"Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.", and then

"Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

These two are 100% incompatible statements. Until we know which one Yaya is standing by, any judgement is premature. I'd like to think anyone who has done what Yaya has done for the club would at least be allowed a few hours grace to make things clear, before we get the gallows out. Innocent until PROVEN guilty and all that eh?

Totally agree mate. Maybe he's genuinely upset at some perceived slight?

It goes without saying, literally that both statements are totally contradictory. His clearly odd and poorly spoken agent is saying on one hand that Ya Ya is too busy to post his first tweet, one that makes perfect sense, yet has plenty of time to support the nonsensical ramblings of this strange man.

I will personally give it a few days before I condemn Ya Ya,

Ya Ya is a modest family man, I doubt he even knows what his agent is saying.

This will blow over quicker than our FFP breach.

If not, selling Ya Ya would give us a huge boost to transfers & wages.

Two people, speaking in broken English to each other, releasing statements in broken English.

On SSN, SELUK, mainly said no, to every question, just prattled on about birthdays. No he wants leave, no he wants a new challenge.

It was only last week Toure was talking about doing better in the CL with City.

I can't I won't take any notice of that phone call on SSN, it made no sense. I took from it that Ya Ya didn't really plan on leaving, he just wanted more love. What others take from it, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.