Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

BlueTaylor91 said:
Another Tevez all over again. Forget about success we are a Laughing stock

the ONLy laughing stock here is you now fuck off to ragcafe

BlueDejong said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Tolm, do you really think we will get anywhere near 50 million for a 31 year old who is kicking off to get a move? Wherever he is going we should certainly play hard ball, demand players we want in exchange or tell them to go fuck themselves for tapping up our main man.

I think it could be higher than £50m.

Who can pay that ?
No one is going to pay £50 mill for a 31 year old Yaya Toure

Chippy_boy said:
Where is Yaya at the moment by the way? He might be asleep in bed now, with no clue that all of this is going on.

And anyone who thinks he must be complicit in it because his agent wouldn't go on SSN spouting bollocks without his say so - er, yes, he would. The bloke is obviously a distinguished loon in a sea of loons.

What is clear is that there is a direct conflict between the two tweets, that first says

"Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.", and then

"Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

These two are 100% incompatible statements. Until we know which one Yaya is standing by, any judgement is premature. I'd like to think anyone who has done what Yaya has done for the club would at least be allowed a few hours grace to make things clear, before we get the gallows out. Innocent until PROVEN guilty and all that eh?
The agent was asked about that in the sky interview and made out the first tweets were not from Yaya???
We need to get this sorted, the agent is damaging the club's reputation

big blueballs said:
chestervegasblue said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
Another Tevez all over again. Forget about success we are a Laughing stock

If you're serious, you're seriously misguided.
Of course he is serious, because he is a RAG

And a very stupid and transparent one at that. Give us your silver polish, raggy boy and fuck off back to the three ring circus that is Manchester United these days.

hgblue said:
Chippy_boy said:
Where is Yaya at the moment by the way? He might be asleep in bed now, with no clue that all of this is going on.

And anyone who thinks he must be complicit in it because his agent wouldn't go on SSN spouting bollocks without his say so - er, yes, he would. The bloke is obviously a distinguished loon in a sea of loons.

What is clear is that there is a direct conflict between the two tweets, that first says

"Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.", and then

"Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

These two are 100% incompatible statements. Until we know which one Yaya is standing by, any judgement is premature. I'd like to think anyone who has done what Yaya has done for the club would at least be allowed a few hours grace to make things clear, before we get the gallows out. Innocent until PROVEN guilty and all that eh?

Totally agree mate. Maybe he's genuinely upset at some perceived slight?

I just noticed the punctuation is different.

The sentences are spaced . Like this in the second tweet.

But they are spaced. Like this in the first one.

Note the extra space before the period in the second tweet.

So definitely tweeted by two different people. Pretty blindingly obviously, Yaya's are the first tweets.

BlueDejong said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Tolm, do you really think we will get anywhere near 50 million for a 31 year old who is kicking off to get a move? Wherever he is going we should certainly play hard ball, demand players we want in exchange or tell them to go fuck themselves for tapping up our main man.

I think it could be higher than £50m.

Who can pay that ?

Nobody it is beyond optimistic and just isn't going to happen, I don't see him going much more than £30 million, in fact it is much more likely that is the ceiling of his market value. However I don't think we have to be too disheartened by that fact, other players can be bought for not much more than that. Those potential signings will be able to adapt and after a while we will have all forgotten about this silly saga.

Listening to news bulletins on radio and TV I think this has backfired. The news is being reported in as a piss take - fun being poked at the ridiculous allegations made against City. Ya Ya and his agent now look twats to the world press.

With world class talent comes fragile egos. Maybe he does feel "unappreciated" and, hard though it is for the rest of us to understand, he could be unhappy coming off an amazing season like the one he's just had ? Perhaps he just wants out and this is all smoke and mirrors.

With FFP biting hard his agent knows he may be able to force a move even though he only signed a 5 year contract extension last year. We don't hold all the aces like some think and if he really wants to leave we'll have to sell him. No way we'd let him rot on the bench either. He has influence in the dressing room too - he'd be a massive loss for us. He is a world class player - unique and irreplaceable. Any team would miss a player of his quality. He makes it easier for us to attract other big name players.

Of course a decent transfer fee (around what we paid for him) and his massive salary gone would help us. Probably need 2 players to replace him and a re-modelling of how we set up.

Nothing's ever smooth for long at City that's for sure.

I think we're all a bit hot under the collar after today's comments from Yaya & his agent but we must remember the club will act swiftly and sort this, anyone who has watched Khaldoon's interviews over the last 24 hours can testify to this.

He's clearly been irritated by something but I think once he sits down with the club it will all be smoothed out, his agent has taken a stance in the press which has led to Yaya having to back him, at the same time he has poured water over this as it is more than likely something of nothing.

All these comments slagging of one of the greatest players to ever pull on our shirt are extremely short-sighted, this issue will be resolved & all parties will move forward.

He's always said he wants to go back to Barca at some point. The Blaugrana have just appointed Luis Enrique; maybe he's seen an opportunity or been tapped up.

It'll all come out in the wash, it always does. If he stays with us (which I think he will) I'd be absolutely delighted, if he went, he'd go with my best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.