Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

adrianr said:
pudge & rodge said:
Whole new level of respect for Edin

?
He gets dogs abuse on a weekly basis and wants to stay past his current deal.

Yaya only got a cake on his birthday and wants to fuck off.. apparently

By the way, we can't sit around and wait for the end of the WC to hear from him. Three quarters of the summer window will be gone by then.

I do not believe that Toures agent has come out with this without his blessing.Whats it all about?Where does he want to go?Where would he get Citys kind of money or the same chance of honours?Has Toure already made requests to the club and not heard what he wants?
Whatever in my mind its the crazy world of top class football .Overpaid,overimportant and overhyped footballers calling the shots.in this case when the club he is contracted to is at a disadvantage.Toure earns circa £200000 a week FFs.That kind of money is beyond comprehension to most of us.At some point you have to say enough is enough and it maybe that this is the case.Its not acceptable and City need to put their foot down

Yaya is like going out with a really fit bird who is a bit of a 'princess'. The 'action' is sensational but she's also very high maintenance . Once she starts nagging that your ignoring her its time to bin her and move on .

He is still under contract and though we might not get much out of him it will make naming our Champions League squad a little more easier.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Legend

If he goes, which is a huge 'if', he goes with a thank you from me for delivering what is out greatest period as a football club, and one which he has been instrumental in..... However, if he's called out the boss then he certainly won't be going PSG, that I'll take anyone's money on!!!!

He's going nowhere and deserves to be heard before the throat chops!!!

He should have been out and said something by now its a joke for me get rid even if he stays I for 1 won't celebrate him and every other blue should let him now how much they have been let down by him!

I think this looks even more embarassing on Yaya and his agent. If any ounce of this is true they look like absolute morons. How can a relationship break down over this, he's paid a ridiculous amount of money, the club DOES respect him and gives all due respect deserved. There are tons of videos with City celebrating his birthday ffs. This is nothing more but ridiculous tactics by his agent to no doubt get a payout, it is an absolute farce. I love Yaya but I hope he distances himself from this and clears things up ASAP because he is looking like an absolute tit.

A good World Cup should add an extra £5mill-£10mill to his already massive transfer fee.

If we knew you were going we'd have baked a cake
Baked a cake
Baked a cake

If we knew you were going we'd have baked a cake
And begged your arse to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.