Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

GaudinoMotors said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I've been following Vincent Kompant for years. He's one of the most entertaining Belgian Tweeters around.
You clearly don't follow Jean Claude Van Damme or Poirot.

Tin Tin? - or was he a Yorkshire man with a very small knob?

Chippy_boy said:
inbetween said:
Sorry if its been mentioned, certain tweets on Yaya's twitter deleted!

Yes, and conspicuously, "Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances." is what got deleted.

Now, whatever the circumstances, you would NOT delete that would you, if you were Yaya.

As I have said already the offensive tweet IS NOT FROM YAYA. He did not tweet it.

It's nearly 5 hours since the original tweets went viral, you have to assume someone has contacted him if it wasn't him posting the tweets, so why no statement from him?

@DTguardian 1m

A reminder - and it's absurd even typing this - MCFC did present Yaya with a cake and arranged a birthday sing-song for him

GaudinoMotors said:
blueinsa said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
My post got deleted - any idea where it Ghent?

Maybe a mod thought it was crepes?

Love it when these Sprout up

So do I but I laughed that much I started coughing and ive just brought a load of Flemish up!

yaya toures agent on sky sports

top entertainment however it pans out

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtLC2vfidjA[/video]

Bunk said:
The storm in a tea cup crowd definitely make this situation amusing. Either they’re not remotely fussed about the prospect of us losing arguably our best player or they’re seriously deluded as to how the world works.

"If they don't respect him then, easy, Yaya will leave" - That single statement alone is enough to guarantee he’ll be sold. You see there’s nothing wrong with having a player that’s indispensable, when it becomes a serious problem is when the player attempts to publicly leverage the fact.

"Indispensable" players often find themselves indispensable right up until when… they get dispensed.
This has happened repeatedly throughout Yaya's time at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.