Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

mcfc2607 said:
I've got a vision of that seluk twat locked in Yaya's bedroom typing away on twitter with birthday cake smeared all over the wall, with toure banging on the door, Screaming "let me you ****"

While kolo is in the kitchen singing the Yaya kolo song with a birthday hat on.

PMSL

If yaya wants to pull a Rooney and hold the club to ransom then let him go and move on, thank him and wave him off
The whole thing stinks but you have to wonder what the truth is but all will become clear after the World Cup or so he says on twatter

BoGEpdsIIAAbND1.jpg

Scousers posting this the sad twats. I presume he didn't say that

inbetween said:
Sorry if its been mentioned, certain tweets on Yaya's twitter deleted!

Yes, and conspicuously, "Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances." is what got deleted.

Now, whatever the circumstances, you would NOT delete that would you, if you were Yaya.

As I have said already the offensive tweet IS NOT FROM YAYA. He did not tweet it.

mcfc2607 said:
I've got a vision of that seluk twat locked in Yaya's bedroom typing away on twitter with birthday cake smeared all over the wall, with toure banging on the door, Screaming "let me you ****"

While kolo is in the kitchen singing the Yaya kolo song with a birthday hat on.

Haha the gentleman wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.