Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

CitizenTID said:
BoGEpdsIIAAbND1.jpg

Scousers posting this the sad twats. I presume he didn't say that

Where the Fuck would the Scousers get 31 Candles from, they have fkn ran out of them in Liverpool, so i hear!

I'm Blue said:
Vincent Kompant tweeted an hour ago.
"Yaya Toure has reinforced his commitment to Manchester City following a series of extraordinary claims from his agent"
No he didn't. Not tweeted at all today. This thread is bad enough without people wumming and you will get no mercy if you do.

he signed a new contract last April i believe top top player but if he indeed does want out i really have no problems as long as it is on the clubs terms ie price and whom he goes too

Aguero_Element said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtLC2vfidjA[/video]

can someone re-edit that and replace the agent on the phone with Tewwy Tibbs ...... that would be piss funny??

CitizenTID said:
BoGEpdsIIAAbND1.jpg

Scousers posting this the sad twats. I presume he didn't say that
Hes probably right though. I however am glad we dont compare our players to GOD (not that i believe in GOD)
The club is GOD fans are angels and players are church going christians at most.

Well, at least we know now that we don't have the worst PR department out there, Yaya's PR team can take that accolade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.